Should I take out my nipple piercings?

I had my nipples pierced today and my boyfriend hates them so much! He said that he's not going to sleep with me or talk to me until I take them out. What should I do? By the way I really do like them.

He didn't really want me to get them done in the first place but he came with me and now he's pissed that I now have them

Most Helpful Guy

• Dump him and date me.

Ok, seriously, if you like them it's your choice your body. Who the hell does he think he is making those statements? Sounds like a controlling boyfriend. Anyways, I assure you you'd have no trouble finding a replacement for him. Especially with nipple piercings (omg I LOVE piercings). Meanwhile your boyfriend would be jerking off into kleenex.

You're literally holding all the cards here. Keep your nip piercings and call his bluff. God bless you for getting them btw.

• oh, and pay no heed to the GAYLORDS below

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 13

• Well there are a few things going on here.

For one, you should do what it is you want to do. Not doing something you want because of your boyfriend never ends well. Always be yourself in a relationship. So if you want these peircings, keep them.

On the same note, your boyfriend should be telling you what he doesn't like, that is a good thing. He should however treat it fairly. Refusing to talk to you is treating this situation like a child.

I personally do not like nipple piercings but i would deal with it. And putting yourself in your shoes, if i wanted something like that, i would honestly keep what i wanted.

• I have no idea why girls want to be metal so much, staples in their face, nipple rings, tongue holes... Your boyfreind obviously finds them a huge turn off, I think you know how he feels but at the end of the day it is your choice.

• BE PROUD , piercings don't make you lose or what ever he's thinking...

• Personally, I don't really see any appeal in piercing of the nipple or clitoral hood. But this obviously isn't something you got for him, you got it for yourself. If you like them, then keep it in.

• The issue isn't really about the piercings. It's about your boyfriend being selfish, acting like a child, and trying to manipulate you. He sounds controlling. A good boyfriend isn't going to flip out like that just because you got piercings.

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 4

• I assume you got them for you not him. If you didn't consult him about them beforehand, I think that means either consciously or subconsciously you don't think his opinion matters on this subject. If that's the case then you should keep them.

His threats are taking it to the extreme. He is either bluffing, or completely inflexible. Regardless, do you really want to be with someone who says such demeaning things to get his way?

If he knew you, he should have had a clue that you liked piercings and should have made his opinions known if he felt that strongly about it.

• Do we know that he did not make his feelings known? I don't think that we are getting the whole story here. I am married but I would discuss such things with my wife before I acted unilaterally.

• So he knew in advance...but went with her...and then was even madder! I would have told her that I did not want her to do that, would not have gone with her and would have started looking for a different female that would value my opinion more...why he got madder after the fact is interesting...strange?

• you got them for yourself. Why take it out just to please him? If you like them, then don't take them out. You can't always please your boyfriend, you have to get stuff you like too. And even if he dosen't like some of the stuff you get, don't care if he gets pissed off.

• I agree with you in principle but she already has 4 tattoos & 5 piercings (her comment to my answer) boyfriend told her he didn't want it (more lol) so she does it anyway..she couldn't expect that he would be happy about it (even if he does sound volatile) I wouldn't do anything major to my appearance without checking with my wife..I glance in the mirror a few times a day but she has to look at me all day.

• It's your body and he is being an ass. Keep them in and leave him!

• If you like/love them, keep them. Screw him!