Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Girls, how long does it take you to orgasm when masturbating?

Question pretty much says it all. Give details on why it takes so long or shortly.

Well the two answers so far are really quick. Its strange cause most girls I have watched masturbate or cyber with take forever to orgasm. (Could they just be prolonging it since they want to use me to make it last longer?)
Yea, I never watch girls on webcams that are like paid shows, but most ex gfs and ex FWB and etc always make me last forever on my side, like I am ready to blow but they want me to wait till they do it, but it sounds like most girls just want the experience to last forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm if I've been doing between 2- times a day everyday and I'm getting sore and swollen (have long nails) then it'll take a lot longer, maybe 20-30 minutes and I'll have to be a lot rougher with my method. mostly though I can bash one out in about 5 mins. I don't use toys they get in the way and they don't always stay where you put them.

if my man's watching he gets into a fascination zone with it so I make it last longer to engage him more, he f***ing loves it, personally I couldn't care less whether I come or not as long as he has.

What Girls Said 9

• When masturbating, hmmm maybe 5-10minutes... depends on what I am mastrubating to, what methods I am using... etc.

It's just because I know what I like, and what gets me going

• about 2 minutes, maybe 3. this is just my take on it but I think the webcam girls just do it the way they do for maximum visuals for the benefit of the viewers. I've watched p*rn/webcam of girls masturbating to compare, and after I tried doing it the way they do I got very very little pleasure from it, it took about 30 min to orgasm. after watching that stuff I thought I was doing it wrong, but seeing how most girls get off pretty quickly as well, I think I might be OK after all

• If I'm using my finger then maybe... hmm 3-4mins. Toy = less than a minute haha

• depends, 10 to 30 minutes.

• Less than 2 minutes. I just know what I like, and toys always help. Yes, that's probably why.

• it takes just a couple of minutes, seconds depending on the method I use lol I'm usually only doing it because I'm already turned on so that's why it's so quick probably. If I were to lay down right now not turned on it might take me awhile to get there (15/20 minutes that's why foreplay is so important and the difference between having a quickie and not is that the woman is ready to go so it's quick if she's not? then there's prep work involved)

• Less than a minute is the quickest, Why? Same as stated below

• see my update

• Yes, I definitely think they prolong it for you. I would prolong it too if I were to do that for someone, (30 seconds would be embarrassingly quick in that case (to me))

• i know exactly what I like, what position, how hard, etc. so very very very quickly

What Guys Said 0