Girls, how long does it take you to orgasm when masturbating?

Question pretty much says it all. Give details on why it takes so long or shortly.

Well the two answers so far are really quick. Its strange cause most girls I have watched masturbate or cyber with take forever to orgasm. (Could they just be prolonging it since they want to use me to make it last longer?)
Yea, I never watch girls on webcams that are like paid shows, but most ex gfs and ex FWB and etc always make me last forever on my side, like I am ready to blow but they want me to wait till they do it, but it sounds like most girls just want the experience to last forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm if I've been doing between 2- times a day everyday and I'm getting sore and swollen (have long nails) then it'll take a lot longer, maybe 20-30 minutes and I'll have to be a lot rougher with my method. mostly though I can bash one out in about 5 mins. I don't use toys they get in the way and they don't always stay where you put them.

if my man's watching he gets into a fascination zone with it so I make it last longer to engage him more, he f***ing loves it, personally I couldn't care less whether I come or not as long as he has.