Girls, how long does it take you to orgasm when masturbating?

Question pretty much says it all. Give details on why it takes so long or shortly.

Updates:
Well the two answers so far are really quick. Its strange cause most girls I have watched masturbate or cyber with take forever to orgasm. (Could they just be prolonging it since they want to use me to make it last longer?)
Yea, I never watch girls on webcams that are like paid shows, but most ex gfs and ex FWB and etc always make me last forever on my side, like I am ready to blow but they want me to wait till they do it, but it sounds like most girls just want the experience to last forever.

Most Helpful Girl

• hmm if I've been doing between 2- times a day everyday and I'm getting sore and swollen (have long nails) then it'll take a lot longer, maybe 20-30 minutes and I'll have to be a lot rougher with my method. mostly though I can bash one out in about 5 mins. I don't use toys they get in the way and they don't always stay where you put them.

if my man's watching he gets into a fascination zone with it so I make it last longer to engage him more, he f***ing loves it, personally I couldn't care less whether I come or not as long as he has.