Girls, is it offensive if a guy is walking around with a boner?

I seem to be getting a lot more boners recently and have to walk around with them showing. Girls what are your thoughts if you saw me walking around with a giant boner showing.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Let's f***(: jk;) that's funny. I wouldn't act any different. I notice guys' d***s ALL THE TIME because I go to high school and apparantly there public indecency is actually encouraged;)

• Ill f*** if you want:) but yea I am outta high school for awhile but I feel like I have been getting boners all the time and only way to get rid of them is to go jerk it or to get a blowjob/handjob/sex.

• Show Older
    • Hahah(: that's always good!

• lol was a good time

What Girls Said 2

• I wouldn't be offended, but I'd probably find the whole situation a little uncomfortable and awkward.

• lol I wouldn't think anything of it I would laugh or walk over and grab youuu ;) ha ha jk I wouldn't do that but I would pro just laugh

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!