When a girl dry humps her boyfriend?

When a girl dry humps her boyfriend and she's on top: does she rub her vagina ON his penis meaning from his ball sack to the tip hence humping the entire penis or does she only ride the tip of the penis?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• do the entire penis

• Horny Dog? PMSL!

• agreed

• lol your welcome just have fun with it

• Show Older

What Guys Said 2

• Focus mostly on his **** instead of his balls during a dry hump and be sure to use some ass, not just your vagina.

• If you're facing him and on his lap you'll just have to pull your ass in and slide it across his crotch. If you're not facing him you'll mostly be using ass anyway so just grind him with that.

• How do I use some ass?

• I was under the impression dry humping would be her grinding on me with clothes on.. even if it was just my leg or stomach or whatever else. not just my crotch. lol.

• entire thing if you want. or you could mix it up. >:D

• This doesn't answer my question. Entire crotch or tip of it.

What Girls Said 1

• Just focus on his bulge, that'll be more simple. You'll feel him down there, so just try to rub against where it feels the hardest ;)