• Ask
  • myTake

Kissing someone with small lips?

There's this guy who is pretty awesome and I'm attracted to and all that. The only problem is, when we kiss I literally feel like he has no lips. They're so small that they're pretty much nonexistent. Is there anything I can do to make it more enjoyable or make it feel more like a kiss?I know this is odd but any help would be appreciated!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Small lips are a problem? We just can't win!Seriously, I think my lips are pretty small. A little extra jaw action would definitely help. Chances are, he does nothing to compensate for those bird lips. Just tell him to open up a bit more (or a LOT more, in case you have some saucy lips yourself!)

• I think that may be part of the problem! He won't really get into kissing me more than just pecks. And kissing with your mouth shut and having no lips is kind of hard.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never seen lips that were to small for kissing. There is no possible way to help you other than say keep practicing.

• punch him right in the mouth right before you make out... thatll give you some nice full lips to work with. lol.for real though? just don't think about it so much.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!