Do hard nipples mean she is turned on or turning on for you?

I already know about cold and other stuff. How reliable of an indicator is that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• it usually means she is turned on, unless its particularly cold. however if a girl is turned on, it doesn't necessarily mean her nipples will be hard; its more of a hit or miss thing, at least for me

• Noticing I'm turned on always comes first. I usually only really notice it when my boyfriend is playing with them, at which point I'm almost always turned on. I honestly don't know whether or not they get hard when I'm turned on and he isn't fooling around there, if they are it isn't a big enough thing for me to notice.

• Do you always notice when they go hard? Like, what comes first ... I'm feelin it, oh my nipples are hard or... hmmm my nipples are hard, maybe I'm turned on?

What Girls Said 3

• Most of the time.its not indicator of anything other than cold. Would depend soley on the situation. If its stimulated .they will become erect most of the time and it doesn't take much!But at the same time, it isn't a sign that a woman is turned on either

• My nipples are weird. They usually stand up because of contact, but as far as just being turned on don't usually get hard.

• If this happens it means that she's either turned on or really cold.

• But some girl say that their nipple get erected by rubbing them, I know a bra can be lose and make it easy to erect nipples, does that do anything for girls?

What Guys Said 1

• It's not. Sure a woman can get erect nipples when they are excited, but they can also get them if it is cold or they have been brushed up against or any number of reasons. If you are in an erotic situation then I was say it is fair to believe there is something to it.