Why do guys get horny when they drink?

my boyfriend always gets horny when he drinks don't get me wrong I like it but I've always wondered why? do you get horny?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 3

What Guys Said 7

• I don't know about guys, but a glass of wine does it for me!

• Less thinking and more courage! wohooo :D

• lol I know right

• its called beer gogles also it depends on the guy because everyone reacts differently to alcohol. Some people get horny, others pass out on the couch !

• Selected as most helpful

Alcohol makes the blood thinner so maybe it increases the flow to the penis and decreases the flow of oxygen to the brain causing this temporary outage.

Or maybe it's that people are uninhibited when they are drunk.

• actually most guy's get less horny when they drink, they instead are just less ably to think things through.

• Beer lowers our inhibitions. Guys are always horny, thus with lowered inhibitions it comes through more. Anything north of seven beers for me and my interest begins to wane though

• I don't drink, I can't gain any more weight

• not true for all guys.

• Up to a certain point (usually around 4 beers), then each drink after that I find my sex drive and erection strength drastically decreases

• They're always horny. Being drunk just makes them hide it less.