He put is finger in my butt... is that weird?

Guys, do you like sticking your finger in a girl's butt? Last weekend, this guy I know and I were fooling around and he stuck his finger up my butt.. I thought maybe it was an accident but then he turned me over and did it again when he could see better and then started humping me there...I get the impression that he is an ass guy but doesn't that gross you guys out? (even if you do love asses?)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 6

What Guys Said 9

• It's only weird if you think it's weird. If you liked it, and he likes it, then who cares? It's only 'weird' because it's something a lot of people consider taboo, lol. If your sexual relationship is just between the two of you, then who cares what you guys like in bed? It's no one else's business unless you decide to mention it. And even so, it's not your problem that other people don't like it or can't get over the perceived 'weirdness' of it, lol. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Personally, I like that. My guy and I dig anal play though, so a finger in the butt is always nice, haha.

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• my guy does that too, it kinda freaked me out at first, but now that I know what to expect it's a little better. it feels great but the mental aspect of -wtf-he-has-afinger-up-my-ass still usually overrides any physical pleasure I get from it. It wouldn't matter if I showered 20 times a day I wouldn't feel clean enough and worry that he's grossed out. it's not like you can clean the inside of your body!

• Did he lick his finger after fingering you?

I'm just wondering if he was doing a taste test

• And in certain parts of the USA, Belgie

• You never go ass-to-own-mouth.

Ass-to-her-mouth, I can understand.

A2M FTW (That'd make a good vanity licence plate in the UK)

• ewwww he likes to eat her kaki. he ate a kaki popsicle

• Show Older
  • Some guys like to do it, some don't. Some like it to be done to them, some don't.

My boyfriend kind of confuses me because we've talked about it and both of us agreed that we didn't want it to be done to us. I'd rather not do it to him so that's great with me. But despite the fact that I also said I didn't want him to do it to me, I have to constantly tell him not to as he tries to sneak and do it to me.

He also loves my butt excessively so I don't know if that has anything to do with it... I guess I'll be interested to see what guys say as well!

• it's not because he's an ass guy, it's to see if you would be into anal, depending on your reaction, he can determine their chances of ever getting that... so if you don't like it, make sure you say so.

• Selected as most helpful

I've found that MOST girls love it, or quickly learn to love it, and many ask for more. Obviously, the girl needs to be clean, meaning this is much likelier to happen if she's fresh out of the shower, and less likely if she just got home from work, etc. There needs to be trust too, of course.

If a girl doesn't like it, she'll tell you right away, and you stop and move on. Otherwise, she'll either be curious/fascinated, or will be all for it.

BTW, I've never asked a girl for anal sex, but have had it with about 80% of the girls I've been with. If you treat them right, and they like anal play, chances are, they'll ask you.

• 43d

How deep did his finger go up your butt?

• I usually start with my tongue first (as long as she is clean) and then use a finger while I am eating or f***ing her. Again, as long as she is clean, I love that area and almost every girl I have done that to has had an amazing orgasm.

• non nonononoon!

your guy likes to eat kaki pudding with his finger not with a spoon, ewwwww

kaki popsicle finger

• how old are you lol

• it doesn't gross me out at all, in fact it's pretty fun to me.

• He might have been priming you, to see if you'd be receptive to anal play.

Or he might have had his own prostate stimulated before, and be so utterly clueless about female anatomy that he thinks girls have a similar pleasure spot in their ass.

• i don't understand

• lol please explain what you don't understand...

• It's a little offputting, sure.

The bottom line is whether you liked it. You didn't. So... empathy fail.

• oh in that case, no it's not weird, it's good stuff

• actually, I loved it! it turned me on so much... I didn't expect that. I always thought anal was disgusting but seriously that was such a turn and it felt... good.

• I generally only do that during sex or when I'm going down on a girl. Some people might say they think it's gross, but every girl I've done it to went nuts for it and asked for it again and again if I wasn't already doing it. If everyone's freshly showered/bathed and clean, there's nothing wrong with that part of the body being involved in sexual contact.