He put is finger in my butt... is that weird?

Guys, do you like sticking your finger in a girl's butt? Last weekend, this guy I know and I were fooling around and he stuck his finger up my butt.. I thought maybe it was an accident but then he turned me over and did it again when he could see better and then started humping me there...I get the impression that he is an ass guy but doesn't that gross you guys out? (even if you do love asses?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've found that MOST girls love it, or quickly learn to love it, and many ask for more. Obviously, the girl needs to be clean, meaning this is much likelier to happen if she's fresh out of the shower, and less likely if she just got home from work, etc. There needs to be trust too, of course.

If a girl doesn't like it, she'll tell you right away, and you stop and move on. Otherwise, she'll either be curious/fascinated, or will be all for it.

BTW, I've never asked a girl for anal sex, but have had it with about 80% of the girls I've been with. If you treat them right, and they like anal play, chances are, they'll ask you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only weird if you think it's weird. If you liked it, and he likes it, then who cares? It's only 'weird' because it's something a lot of people consider taboo, lol. If your sexual relationship is just between the two of you, then who cares what you guys like in bed? It's no one else's business unless you decide to mention it. And even so, it's not your problem that other people don't like it or can't get over the perceived 'weirdness' of it, lol. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Personally, I like that. My guy and I dig anal play though, so a finger in the butt is always nice, haha.