He put is finger in my butt... is that weird?

Guys, do you like sticking your finger in a girl's butt? Last weekend, this guy I know and I were fooling around and he stuck his finger up my butt..... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• I've found that MOST girls love it, or quickly learn to love it, and many ask for more. Obviously, the girl needs to be clean, meaning this is much likelier to happen if she's fresh out of the shower, and less likely if she just got home from work, etc. There needs to be trust too, of course.

If a girl doesn't like it, she'll tell you right away, and you stop and move on. Otherwise, she'll either be curious/fascinated, or will be all for it.

BTW, I've never asked a girl for anal sex, but have had it with about 80% of the girls I've been with. If you treat them right, and they like anal play, chances are, they'll ask you.