He put is finger in my butt... is that weird?

Guys, do you like sticking your finger in a girl's butt? Last weekend, this guy I know and I were fooling around and he stuck his finger up my butt.. I thought maybe it was an accident but then he turned me over and did it again when he could see better and then started humping me there...I get the impression that he is an ass guy but doesn't that gross you guys out? (even if you do love asses?)

Most Helpful Guy

• I've found that MOST girls love it, or quickly learn to love it, and many ask for more. Obviously, the girl needs to be clean, meaning this is much likelier to happen if she's fresh out of the shower, and less likely if she just got home from work, etc. There needs to be trust too, of course.

If a girl doesn't like it, she'll tell you right away, and you stop and move on. Otherwise, she'll either be curious/fascinated, or will be all for it.

BTW, I've never asked a girl for anal sex, but have had it with about 80% of the girls I've been with. If you treat them right, and they like anal play, chances are, they'll ask you.

Most Helpful Girl

• It's only weird if you think it's weird. If you liked it, and he likes it, then who cares? It's only 'weird' because it's something a lot of people consider taboo, lol. If your sexual relationship is just between the two of you, then who cares what you guys like in bed? It's no one else's business unless you decide to mention it. And even so, it's not your problem that other people don't like it or can't get over the perceived 'weirdness' of it, lol. Enjoy what you enjoy.

Personally, I like that. My guy and I dig anal play though, so a finger in the butt is always nice, haha.

What Guys Said 11

• He might have been priming you, to see if you'd be receptive to anal play.

Or he might have had his own prostate stimulated before, and be so utterly clueless about female anatomy that he thinks girls have a similar pleasure spot in their ass.

• it doesn't gross me out at all, in fact it's pretty fun to me.

• I generally only do that during sex or when I'm going down on a girl. Some people might say they think it's gross, but every girl I've done it to went nuts for it and asked for it again and again if I wasn't already doing it. If everyone's freshly showered/bathed and clean, there's nothing wrong with that part of the body being involved in sexual contact.

• It's a little offputting, sure.

The bottom line is whether you liked it. You didn't. So... empathy fail.

• actually, I loved it! it turned me on so much... I didn't expect that. I always thought anal was disgusting but seriously that was such a turn and it felt... good.

• oh in that case, no it's not weird, it's good stuff

• I usually start with my tongue first (as long as she is clean) and then use a finger while I am eating or f***ing her. Again, as long as she is clean, I love that area and almost every girl I have done that to has had an amazing orgasm.

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 7

• it's not because he's an ass guy, it's to see if you would be into anal, depending on your reaction, he can determine their chances of ever getting that... so if you don't like it, make sure you say so.

• Some guys like to do it, some don't. Some like it to be done to them, some don't.

My boyfriend kind of confuses me because we've talked about it and both of us agreed that we didn't want it to be done to us. I'd rather not do it to him so that's great with me. But despite the fact that I also said I didn't want him to do it to me, I have to constantly tell him not to as he tries to sneak and do it to me.

He also loves my butt excessively so I don't know if that has anything to do with it... I guess I'll be interested to see what guys say as well!

• He's missing out. I've given a rim job to my boyfriend the other night for the first time while he was jerking off. He went CRAZY. I've never seen him cum so much and I was surprised he even let me do this but once I got down there he literally lost all control. We did this twice in one night. And I came both times before he did. Never been so turned on in my life.

• HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

• Did he lick his finger after fingering you?

I'm just wondering if he was doing a taste test

• (Projectile vomits) :O>>>>>>>>

• You never go ass-to-own-mouth.

Ass-to-her-mouth, I can understand.

A2M FTW (That'd make a good vanity licence plate in the UK)

• And in certain parts of the USA, Belgie

• I hate anal. Yes, I've tried it... several times and no matter how relaxed or otherwise turned on I was, I always hated it and it never once felt good to me. So whenever I'm with a new/different guy, I make sure to tell him I don't do anal no matter how much he begs for it or says he's never gotten to try it, I just WON'T do it because I don't like it and I'm not willing to compromise my comfort for their pleasure. I've given a rim job to one of my exes and while it was not a terrible experience, I also refuse to perform this act with someone I'm not in a loving and trusting relationship with. I just can't believe how many guys I've been with that ask for ME to give THEM assplay!

More from Girls
2