Signs he's enjoying sex and blowjobs?

Me and my boyfriend (I'm 20 and he's 22) of nine months have only just started sleeping together (a month ago). He was a virgin before me and I was forced into sex once before I met him. Anyway, none of us are much experienced so what are some signs that I can look out for to make sure he enjoys it?

When we have sex he breathes very very deeply and sometimes looses his breath, is that a good sign? When I give him a blowjob he breathes heavy again and makes noises like "ahh". Sorry if this is too much information but when I'm giving him head I lick the lip of his head while I suck and he always flicnhs, like tightens his legs, I'm not sure if that's good or not? The other day when I gave him head he put his hand on my back and squezed me then his legs tightened again, I wasn't sure if this was a good sign or not, but then he giggled and stopped the blowjob to have sex. Is that bad? He moaned loudly twice in a row before he stopped me though. He also always asks me for blowjobs.

He never cums during a blowjob but he says he has been very close, he cums through sex though.

Most Helpful Guy

• frm your descrption it seems that if I would have been in his place I would have felt like in HEAVEN!