Can guys tell what size a girls boobs are?

can guys tell what size a girls boobs are just by looking at them with her clothes on/ and or touching them?

Most Helpful Opinion

• Not only that I can often tell when a girl is wearing the wrong size bra. Just the other day I saw a really thin girl with nice big boobs in a coffee shop, but it was clear her bra wasn't doing much to support her because the band size was too big and the cup was too small. I think because she was thin she had a hard time realizing that she was at least a D cup and likely a double D. Unfortunately, there isn't really a good way to let her know. . .

• I don't know why but I think its hilarious that guys can tell that kind of stuff. It just cracks me up!

• Really? Why wouldn't we be able to tell? We spend a pretty good portion of our day looking at different women's breasts. After awhile you get pretty good at it.

One time I was at a beach with my girlfriend where it was okay to go topless and she said she wasn't going to because no one else was. I took one quick glance at the beach and said, "what do you mean? I can see 3 topless women right now." Then I had to point them out because she still couldn't see. She was amazed! Ha!