Girls, ever want to watch random guys jack off?

I am curious, cause lately the whole random chat craze like omegle or chatroullette is becoming a big hit, and I honestly have gone on cause I want to watch guys jack off to me. Sometimes I show t*ts or p**** and sometimes I masturbate, but I am curious, do other girls use those sites for such purposes?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is a common turn on for some women. I've seen it before and read about it too.

What Guys Said 2

• I've never done it on camera, or watched a girl on camera, although I'm curious and would do both in the right circumstance. Whenever I've been to one of those websites, I seem to get blank screens or weirdos.

• That's all it's turning into anymore. Chatroullette is silly anyway. Just a bunch of skips and d***s lol

What Girls Said 2

• Lol, is this really a guy?

• nope sorry

• I've had a few guys jerk off on cam for me but this was years ago I was much younger. I never touched myself and other then showing my normal amount of cleavage I never showed anything. It's kind satisfying though, watching them reach such pleasure just from looking at you. I would definitely do it if I were single.

• yea that is how I feel. It turns me on.