Why do guys get boners so easily these days?

one of my best friend told me that her crush got a boner just by MAKING OUT with her. what the hell ... is that normal?

Updates:
i don't mean RIGHT before sex .

1|0
3|16

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking for myself, depending on the type of kiss my wife plants on me can determine wether or not I get excited. If she gives me quick kisses then no reaction. However if she gives me slow sensual slip me the tongue kind of kisses, those make the difference and I get excited. If your best friend and her crush were making out with all kinds of french kissing and ear nibbling, etc, then it's no wonder the guy got a boner. Kissing CAN be considered a form of foreplay. If you and your partner are heavily making out, you don't get excited?

1|0
    • yes, but I never thought something so simple would get a guy THAT excited.

but thanks for the answer :)

• It works both ways.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 16

• You don't have a d*** so your opinion on the matter is null and void.

0|5
    • i don't have an opinion jackass , I'm asking WHY.

get the hell out of here if you're not gonna answer, douche

• Show All
    • k, just leave. thanks.

• K bai.

• these days?

2|4
    • haha so it's always been like that?

• yep

• Umm yes that's normal. What is he suppose to do "well time for sex, boner 100% GO" it happens when we get turned on, not JUST before sex

2|1
    • well what if you're makingg outt like at a school dance, or in front of people?

• Yes...

• Yes, its normal. Kissing is sexual. It has always been this way.

1|0
    • well kissing isn't really that sexual .. compared to other things

• whoever said kissing is sexual is stupid. sometimes yes but usually no.

i get boners pretty easily sometimes from stupid things... sometimes the vibrations while riding in a vehicle set it off... and even when using one of those non-mobile bike workout machine things at a gym-just the way my shorts rub against my junk. getting a boner doesn't only get set off by sexual things for some guys.

but at the same time some horny bros get boners simple from making out.. they can't help it

1|0
More from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Er - I'd kind of be a bit put out if he didn't.

0|2
    • i don't mean RIGHT before sex I mean in general.

• Show All
    • it's not really sexual, compared to other things

but yeah I guess you're right

• No it's not overtly sexual - he might know in his head it's not going anywhere, but physically his body reacts.

• Yes that's normal. They are supposed to do that, would be worried if I was kissing a guy and he didn't get a boner.

0|0
  • I'd be offended if the guy I was kissing didn't

4|2
    • even if you were like at a school dance or something..

• Show All
    • yes, she should start to worry when he doesn't. Men are turned on a lot easier than girls

• yes, she should only worry when he doesn't get one. Men are much more easily aroused than girls