Why do guys get boners so easily these days?

one of my best friend told me that her crush got a boner just by MAKING OUT with her. what the hell ... is that normal?

i don't mean RIGHT before sex .

Most Helpful Guy

• Speaking for myself, depending on the type of kiss my wife plants on me can determine wether or not I get excited. If she gives me quick kisses then no reaction. However if she gives me slow sensual slip me the tongue kind of kisses, those make the difference and I get excited. If your best friend and her crush were making out with all kinds of french kissing and ear nibbling, etc, then it's no wonder the guy got a boner. Kissing CAN be considered a form of foreplay. If you and your partner are heavily making out, you don't get excited?

• yes, but I never thought something so simple would get a guy THAT excited.

but thanks for the answer :)

• It works both ways.

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Guys Said 16

• You don't have a d*** so your opinion on the matter is null and void.

• i don't have an opinion jackass , I'm asking WHY.

get the hell out of here if you're not gonna answer, douche

• k, just leave. thanks.

• K bai.

• these days?

• haha so it's always been like that?

• yep

• Umm yes that's normal. What is he suppose to do "well time for sex, boner 100% GO" it happens when we get turned on, not JUST before sex

• well what if you're makingg outt like at a school dance, or in front of people?

• Yes...

• Yes, its normal. Kissing is sexual. It has always been this way.

• well kissing isn't really that sexual .. compared to other things

• whoever said kissing is sexual is stupid. sometimes yes but usually no.

i get boners pretty easily sometimes from stupid things... sometimes the vibrations while riding in a vehicle set it off... and even when using one of those non-mobile bike workout machine things at a gym-just the way my shorts rub against my junk. getting a boner doesn't only get set off by sexual things for some guys.

but at the same time some horny bros get boners simple from making out.. they can't help it

More from Guys
11

What Girls Said 3

• Er - I'd kind of be a bit put out if he didn't.

• i don't mean RIGHT before sex I mean in general.

• it's not really sexual, compared to other things

but yeah I guess you're right

• No it's not overtly sexual - he might know in his head it's not going anywhere, but physically his body reacts.

• Yes that's normal. They are supposed to do that, would be worried if I was kissing a guy and he didn't get a boner.

• I'd be offended if the guy I was kissing didn't

• even if you were like at a school dance or something..

• yes, she should start to worry when he doesn't. Men are turned on a lot easier than girls

• yes, she should only worry when he doesn't get one. Men are much more easily aroused than girls