Are there any women that prefer a small penis?

Not that I'm like that. I was just wondering.

Are you a woman? Do you prefer small d***s? Why?

Just to make it clear. I do not have this problem. I'm just wondering.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• haha Even YOU asking Penis questions! Welcome on board XD

• LOL

• :)

• I Know! I'm just teasing you :)

• Show Older

What Girls Said 7

• lol ..it seems like your just defending yourself after each response " am not small" .just wondering ..its hilarious.

• Uh NO

• Bigger the better... well not too big :) x

• lmao, what girl prefers small penises?

• I get ya. I never had any doubts about myself anyway.

• lmao. nah, if it was thick and small then it would just about get away with it, other than that has to be big .. otherwise I ain't gonna orgasm

• A really petite one?

• no

• nope lol I like them bigger :)

• How big do you like em?

• I just like penis. I don't really have any preferences other than that it be only mine (by consent of course), that its properly taken care of, and that the owner of the penis be considerate and open to taking suggestions :P

What Guys Said 8

• The simple answer is no. SOOOOOOOOOOO, can we get together and stop the little d***s from reproducing? Let's rid the world of little d***s. Your granddaughters will thank you.

• big d***s give more pleasure.

• I was on Omegle and got skipped because the girl preferred a small penis, she said I was "Too big." xDD

• I find it funny that most women can't admit that size matters yet the majority of them have said they don't like small ones. Sheesh is it so hard to say " you have a small penis and are not desired by the way you were born".

• Its okay to have a small penis, you know. Plenty of great men had small penises. I'm sure there are women out there for you

• Hey don't worry about it man, just get good at pleasuring women in other ways.

• Sorry to hear about your smaller genitalia. Don't worry, chicks will like you for YOU.

If it comes down to the fact that a girl is not satisfied by your small d*ck, then that puts a bad stamp on her head.

• PENIS

• It's OK man, just develop your personality and sense of humor. They'll dig it and won't forget it! Each experience is unique :)

• I don't have a small one! I was just wndering!