• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls prefer loose hanging balls, or tight ball sack during sex and oral?

Most Helpful Opinion

• I like loose cause I have more fun that way.I can take my nails and very gently and slowly slide them up and down on them.

• Sounds hot. Of course that's when they are loose lol

• 26d

I do believe that would tickle a set of shaved balls.

What Girls Said 9

• It's really one of the last things on my mind, but either will do. Don't fret.

• I love BOTH! But it's really nice to feel some tight balls sometimes, especially when they tight against his excited body wobbling about along with the firm penis while the man is giving my fanjita some attention. ^o^

• I don't think very many women have a preference, I don't care.

• omg who cares how the hang just so long as he has balls - in more ways than one. .

• I have never thought about this! I have to say the balls are probably the last thing girls ever notice.

• tight.i think its sexy.

• Honestly, the balls are the last thing a girl notices during sex. They are more focused on the feeling of it rather than how tight or saggy your balls are. Its no big deal.

• Speak for yourself!

• I love loose. That way I can grab then. And suck then whan I'm giving my honey a BJ.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!