I threw up giving him a blow job. (more story) What could he think?

Female Senior in High School

So I gave this guy I like a blow job. This was the second time I ever gave one but this time it was with a guy I really liked and have liked for a year or so. I was nervous as hell and wanted to do really good. I started out okay but then I threw up. Now the first time I gave a blow job I deep throated and it was easy and fine but this time as soon as I did it I threw up. I was so embarrassed and he seemed cool about it. He comforted me and I made jokes and he did to so we laughed about it, when I finished he asked if I wanted to continue and I said yes. I kept giving him a Blow Job and I gagged a lot, I didn't throw up again but I kept feeling like I was going to. Now he stood up and I sat which made it a bit easier and he pushed my head down gently and held my breast. I kept going and he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Now I said sorry a lot and he said it was fine and not to worry its fine. We joked around about it when I threw up and after I gave him the blow job and so I think he didn't mind too much. afterward we were going to chill more and he offered to by me lunch but I couldn't cause I had to leave. But I really felt bad, I wanted him to love it and enjoy it but I'm scared that me throwing up turned him off and disgusted him.

I just wanted to know what you guys would think in this situation if you were him?

Also, should I be worried? What might he be thinking?

I do plan on telling him that I want a rematch and a do over! haha

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh god...

I've done that.

It's the blow job called "shame", is what that is.

Honestly, the guy I ralphed on, didn't even know until I mentioned it very embarrassed 3 months later. He didn't seem to mind whatsoever.

Deep throat takes a lot of practice, you need to retrain your gag reflex. Which is honestly why if I were to suddenly become bulimic, there's 0 way I could force myself to puke unless I was given 15 minutes.

Relax your throat, don't hold it so much. If you feel like your going to puke, back off of it. Because otherwise...you will. And DO NOT have him push your head down. THAT'S how you throw up.

• Report

PMSL! And people DARE to ask me why I don't like bjs?

• Report

You just haven't found the right chick.

It's not like all women were born P*rn stars, okay?