I threw up giving him a blow job. (more story) What could he think?

Female Senior in High School So I gave this guy I like a blow job. This was the second time I ever gave one but this time it was with a guy I really liked and have liked for a year or so. I was nervous as hell and wanted to do really good. I started out okay but then I threw up. Now the first time I gave a blow job I deep throated and it was easy and fine but this time as soon as I did it I threw up. I was so embarrassed and he seemed cool about it. He comforted me and I made jokes and he did to so we laughed about it, when I finished he asked if I wanted to continue and I said yes. I kept giving him a Blow Job and I gagged a lot, I didn't throw up again but I kept feeling like I was going to. Now he stood up and I sat which made it a bit easier and he pushed my head down gently and held my breast. I kept going and he came in my mouth and I swallowed. Now I said sorry a lot and he said it was fine and not to worry its fine. We joked around about it when I threw up and after I gave him the blow job and so I think he didn't mind too much. afterward we were going to chill more and he offered to by me lunch but I couldn't cause I had to leave. But I really felt bad, I wanted him to love it and enjoy it but I'm scared that me throwing up turned him off and disgusted him. I just wanted to know what you guys would think in this situation if you were him? Also, should I be worried? What might he be thinking?I do plan on telling him that I want a rematch and a do over! haha

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Oh god...I've done that.It's the blow job called "shame", is what that is.Honestly, the guy I ralphed on, didn't even know until I mentioned it very embarrassed 3 months later. He didn't seem to mind whatsoever.Deep throat takes a lot of practice, you need to retrain your gag reflex. Which is honestly why if I were to suddenly become bulimic, there's 0 way I could force myself to puke unless I was given 15 minutes.Relax your throat, don't hold it so much. If you feel like your going to puke, back off of it. Because otherwise...you will. And DO NOT have him push your head down. THAT'S how you throw up.

• PMSL! And people DARE to ask me why I don't like bjs?

• You just haven't found the right chick.It's not like all women were born P*rn stars, okay?

What Guys Said 5

• 10 out of 10 times id smack the chick if she barfed all over my cock.

• lmfao it wasn't all over his cock, nice to know though

• lol yeah but if he didn't flip right away (I probably would have lol), you're probably fine. no worries, just don't let it happen next time haha

• Well, I sure hope you give girls a warning about that before they go down there. Smacking is a little harsh for something you can't actually control (not to mention the fact that violence is never okay). It's not like any girl would do such a thing on purpose.

• I would feel super bad and guilty about it if that happened. I would probably be hesitant before I did it again with them but that is just me. Good luck and don't feel bad about it.. you were doing a nice thing for him and I am sure he realizes that and feels super bad too.

• If a girl threw up while giving me a blow job, I'd tell her A) stop trying to deep throat me so your gag reflex doesn't kick in B) let me get you a glass of water so you can rinse your mouth out and C) you definitely DO NOT have to keep going or try again tonight

• Well vomit is disgusting to most of us (but not all) so now we shall c what he is made of...that is not a good reason for terminating a relationship...lying to me, stabbing me in the back...these are good reasons to terminate...some people probably wouldn't be able to get past the association with you but that would be a pity...it was nothing you could do anything about or meant to do..it is up to him now...we shall c if he is a man or not...

• Don't worry about it. Things happen.

What Girls Said 4

• he seems like he really doesn't care, so don't stress over it. I've thrown up in my mouth a few times while I was doing it :o but I just swallowed it (ew) and they always act like they didn't notice or don't care. you'll be fine.

• LOL HAHAHA oh shhhhh*t

• Obviously it wasn't an ideal situation, but it seems like he took it in a very mature and understanding way. You shouldn't worry about it. Things happen!

• That sucks ... I don't know what to say.