• Ask
  • myTake

Do you girls like Double Penetration (anal and vaginal)?

Of the girls whom have tried double penetration, do you like it? Or is this something that has leaked through p*rnography only because guys enjoy... Show More

i have streamed through omegle.com showing videos of double penetration, all guys who I ran into loved watching it, but there are few girls that I run into on the site, but of the ones I do they also were very interested, but there are so few I run into its hard to get any idea of what girls like.

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've done it with a vibrator in my vagina and boyfriend in my ass and vice versa too..feels really good for a change but not everyday. My ass starts to hurt with extreme pounding,it turns my boyfriend into a sex starved beast. I def do it twice or thrice a week depending on the mood.I don't want to do it with two guys..looks scary.

• thanks for the comment, I appreciate it, two thumbs up.

What Girls Said 7

• i've seen it in p*rn once and it looks horrible. it is NOT on my list of things to do. yuck! I felt bad for the chick when I saw it

• This tells me that you feel its aesthetically unpleasing, but have you tried it before? To know how it feels, or are you just assuming you wouldn't like it?

• i've tried anal and it was OK but the week after my butt felt like it was just flapping in the wind and I hated that. it was weird. the butt doesn't recover like the vag :)

• I would do it, I have done it with vibrators

• NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

• i most appreciate azdoc's answer to be honest, she shows experience and analysis, she explains how she did it, what with, and how she felt about it over the time she has done it. Rather than a straight answer from you, I would prefer why you feel this way, have you tried it, skepticism without experience is the first step for retardation. If you don't like it, that's fine, I'm just asking for your experience with what happened if you tried it.

• idk. I''ve tried pure anal and it was really uncomfortablefor me, so that aspect alone would kind of ruin it for me. it feels nice when he's fingering me and also slips a finger into my ass at the same time though so I guess I like it, just on a smaller scale and definitely not the intense pounding that they seem to do in p*rn.I've never tried anythig while he was panetrating me, but I wouldn't mind trying. I'll try almost anything once :)

• I don't ever want to do anan, I tried a couple times and it was aweful :PBut I would like to try vaginal DP, I think it would be fun to be stuffed full and have 2 men trying to please me, hands all over my body... ;)

• It took me a while to get used to anal but now I love it. I actually ask my boyfriend for it... have to use lots of lube though. I have never tried DP yet but I definatetly want to. Me and my boyfriend are going to start off using a vibrator while he has it in my ass. I think it would take a little bit to get used to it but just like anal after a few times you like it. I think DP with two guys looks intense. Harder the better I say =)

• i agree, I never get more turned on than a girl saying she wants a **** in every hole, I used to think it was slutty, but now I don't care, I'm not going to block out the way I feel, I get the best orgasms thinking about a girl being double penetrated. But honestly the only orgasm I would have better though than that, is nothing less than having sex with the person you truly love. I've orgasmed sitting next to a girl I loved just talking to her haha, I looked down and found my pants were wet lol

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!