Do you girls like Double Penetration (anal and vaginal)?

Of the girls whom have tried double penetration, do you like it? Or is this something that has leaked through p*rnography only because guys enjoy seeing a woman gangbanged, or is this also a woman's desire? If you do like it, how much? is it the best sex experience you've had? Mediocre or bad?

i have streamed through omegle.com showing videos of double penetration, all guys who I ran into loved watching it, but there are few girls that I run into on the site, but of the ones I do they also were very interested, but there are so few I run into its hard to get any idea of what girls like.

Most Helpful Girl

• I've done it with a vibrator in my vagina and boyfriend in my ass and vice versa too..feels really good for a change but not everyday. My ass starts to hurt with extreme pounding,it turns my boyfriend into a sex starved beast. I def do it twice or thrice a week depending on the mood.I don't want to do it with two guys..looks scary.

• thanks for the comment, I appreciate it, two thumbs up.

What Girls Said 8

• I started having anal at 19yrs old , my boyfriend at the time always used to finger me while he was goin back door sometimes I'd do it myself, we started experimenting with toys which made it even better I used to have the most mind blowing orgasms that was until we broke up and I was single and had the opportunity to have sex with 2 guys omg so much more intense than with a toy.
    I've since had a baby with my partner and we've tried double vag (with a good male friendof mine ) and more recently fisting (but that's another story in it's self). You'd be amazed at how well those little holes can stretch and yet be able to return back to their nice tight form again in just a few hours

• NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOOOOOO

OOOOOO

OOOOO

OOO

!

!

!

• i most appreciate azdoc's answer to be honest, she shows experience and analysis, she explains how she did it, what with, and how she felt about it over the time she has done it. Rather than a straight answer from you, I would prefer why you feel this way, have you tried it, skepticism without experience is the first step for retardation. If you don't like it, that's fine, I'm just asking for your experience with what happened if you tried it.

• i've seen it in p*rn once and it looks horrible. it is NOT on my list of things to do. yuck! I felt bad for the chick when I saw it

• This tells me that you feel its aesthetically unpleasing, but have you tried it before? To know how it feels, or are you just assuming you wouldn't like it?

• i've tried anal and it was OK but the week after my butt felt like it was just flapping in the wind and I hated that. it was weird. the butt doesn't recover like the vag :)

• I would do it, I have done it with vibrators

• I don't ever want to do anan, I tried a couple times and it was aweful :P

But I would like to try vaginal DP, I think it would be fun to be stuffed full and have 2 men trying to please me, hands all over my body... ;)

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 0