Do men like a woman to moan or be quiet during sex?

Girls fill free to comment but this is mostly for the men.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• im the type who thinks everything is good in moderation, I've only done it with 1 girl but even watching porn its clear to me what I like, too much moaning and screaming can kinda scare me and turn me off, it makes me think I might be hurting her in some way.if the girl is silent I feel like I'm not doing enough to please her and in a failure, so some noise and some sighs, whimpers, small moans and even a few dirty words now and then, but if a girl starts screaming "f*** me HARDER!" I'm gonna be a little turned off

What Guys Said 7

• Nothing wrong with noise as long as its not forced and fake.

• its good to make noise, but sometimes at 4am you gotta respect the roommates/neighbors and keep it down a little haha

• I like for a girl to tell me if what I'm doing is what she wants what ever way she want I like to know if I do is right. No need to scream moaning is good, or just a few gentle words in my ear will turn me on but there's only one thing that I can not deal with. That is a girl that just lay there and does not do anything. I hate that and I 'll break up just that.

• Well it depends If it is a night were we are rough and jsut shove it in I like her to moanif it is a night were we are slow and gentle adn just slowly penatrating I like her to be quit

• Guys prefer women to make some kind of noise just to let them know they're doing it right (or hopefully managing at least average peformance). If you make no noise at all they might feel like they're not doing anything right, which isn't a feeling you want to give your partner. Of course, too much noise might make it sound forced or fake, which give an equal (or possibly worse) feeling to the guy.

• I like her to moan and be active not to be quiet because it gonna feel weird if she's quiet .

• I usually prefer her to talk and make noises, but it can get silly if she seems to be forcing it.

What Girls Said 5

• i find that guys respond well when I moan or scream if you kno what I mean lol... as long as like his mom isn't next door or sumthin I'd say guys like it loud...

• Communicating is always better. Let him know what you like, and let him know it loudly.

• You don't need to yell and scream like a porn star, but most men like it when you can let them know what it is you like. Just moan when he does something you love or tell him directly. There's nothing that turns a man off faster than a "dead fish," which is a girl who lies there and doesn't say or do anything to enhance the experience.

• Holy crap, you aren't lacking on comments! lolI've asked many of the men I've been with, and they all say they like it loud.Go figure.

• Moaning, and screaming his name. If you just lay there they might not think they are doing a good job, they like the encouragement.