Shy guys and penis size?

do you girls think shy guys have small d***s? a girl friend said so

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Ha. I know this guy who is painfully shy and his d*** is the length of his forearm.

• Yes.

• you like average more for penetration?

• Aesthetically, sure. But when it comes to actually putting that thing to work, I'm not sure how pleasurable that could be if it's constantly prodding my cervix.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• I found this question amusing for some reason. :)But if a huge player can have a small, tiny stick for his wad... I believe that answers your question.

• Don't see why they would. Personality doesn't affect penis size; if a shy guy suddenly becomes outgoing his penis won't balloon up hahah...or at least I don't think it would X]

• A guys d*** size isn't determined by his personality..so, no.

• guys are like presents you never truly noe what they've got until you unwrap it or touch it

• Didn't mean to imply anything about you. It's just a very common thing to hear around hear. That big guys think they're the sh*t and don't try. Obviously there are worse things to be said about people, but still it's irksome.

• i noe and I assumed that flatironguy

• For the record we don't all get cocky. Some of us try hard.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!