Girls, what do you do if your boyfriend has an erection?

Should I hide my erection, ignore it or let her know it's there?

We hugged before a few times and she must have at least felt it poke her. Once we were making out and she straddled my leg and she leaned back like "what's that" and then we both looked down and I am not sure if she noticed it because it wasn't poking out or anything but I just said "dunno" and we just made out more.

We're both 16 and have done nothing sexual yet. Is it OK to sometimes have an erection with her. It's not fair that girls can hide being turned on so easily. I know I have turned her on before though cos when we get hot and heavy and I feel her breasts her nipples go hard. I like that feeling, does she like feeling my erection against her? or is it a turn off?

Girls, what do you think?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a HUGE turn on. And it will let her know you find her attractive. She may even want to help resolve the issue.

• We've been going out for 2 months so I'm not sure if she would take it that far but it's nice to know that I don't have to worry about it. If she asked about it though I would know what to say now :D