Have you got any good sexting lines/phrases?

me and my boyfriend sext a lot, but I'm always kinda stuck on what to text lol, it gets REALLY dirty and I'm like "sh*t what do I say!" I'm never actually getting off on these text I do it for his sake.

I know I should just imagine something and let him know what I'm thinking but my imagination isn't very developed ha ha so actual lines and phrases etc is what I'm looking for please

GUYS: What would really get you going, something really dirty, naughty and different

GIRLS: what do you imagine/text that's in detail and kinky, something you know he liked reading

:) thanks a lot x

(oh & detailed, graphic things)

Most Helpful Guy

• Roleplay, you can be the dominant girl who handcuffs him and rides him

Or the school girl who is shy but lets him have his way with her

Say stuff like 'your making me so wet right now'

'i'm drooling thinking about your big **** in my mouth'

'My fingers are all wet from playing with myself'

'My nipples are so hard, I want you to suck on them'

Write stuff you want to do to each other

Like 'i reach my hand down your pants and feel a bulge that get's bigger, I wrap my hands around your hard cock'

Go on Literotica which is basically erotic stories, you can get ideas from there

You could always call each other and talk dirty

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm gonna kiss your lips oh so gently and and kiss on your kneck while you take off my clothes and I take off yours. Then I'm gonna push you down on the bed and climb on top of you. You're unhooking my bra while I'm kissing your neck leaving my mark and working my way down kissing every inch of your body. I'm pulling your boxers down and my eyes widen because how big it is. I look you in the eye with a seductive look and say this is going to be the best blow job you've ever have.

And just go from there tell him what you're gonna do to him. Go into detail about the bj and whatever after that. Go into detail about the sex call his name. Say faster harder and moan. It think you get the drift.