Sexy/Dirty/Kinky questions for 21 questions game?

Hi all, I'm wanting to play the questions games with my boyfriend, and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for some kinky questions to ask - maybe to spice things up a bit?(yes I know I will get those "hilarious" people with their joke answers, but some legit answers would be great too)thank you :)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Have you ever tried to put something up your ass?Have you ever tasted yourself?How often do you masturbate?Would you rather lick a guy's asshole or let him f*** you in the ass?Do you ever want to try strap-on sex?Has anybody caught you masturbating?Have you had any wet dreams, if so what happened in them?Would you ever want someone to p*ss on you?

What Guys Said 3

• i think a game like this is supposed to f*** with your head. So here's some real f***-with-your-head questions.Have you ever tasted your own cum? Would you f*** your mother to save your fathers life?And vice versa?Show him naked photos of Vaniity and Buck Angel, and ask him to pick which one he'd f***.(a google image search with "safe" turned off, will get you naked photos of both easily enough)Have you ever tried to suck your own d***?Have you ever had a wet dream that you were horrified by when you woke up?Would you ever streak through a crowded area? For money? If so, how much?

• 8d

Take a look at the book 469 Fun Sex Questions for Couples available on Amazon. The questions are more open ended. It will help get a few sexy conversations started and give you some sexy ideas to try. Ideas range from sensual intimacy to extra kinky. There is also a sexquestionsforcouples. com website with lots of questions to ask each other.

• What’s your favorite part of sex?What’s your biggest sexual fantasy (involving one partner)?Would you ask me what my biggest sexual fantasy is?What’s the naughtiest thing you ever thought of me?Are you familiar with the term “erotic roleplay”?Have you ever had sex in a public place?Do you enjoy phone sex?Where do you want to have sex the most?What do you want to do with my body?Have you ever had a sexy nickname? How did you get it?Would you ever (fill in the blank)?Have you ever tried whipped cream in the bedroom?Do you want to do something really wild?Do you ever had erotic thoughts about me? Describe them.Can’t we ditch this (fill in the blank) and go have sex?What would you do with me if we were alone right now?

What Girls Said 1

• 35d

Have you ever fingered your ass when masterbating or have you ever put a dildo or vibe in your ass