• Ask
  • myTake

Girls? What is the best way to get rid of a boner in your opinion?

Us guys all know its jacking off, but some girls might find that wrong.So I ask you ladies, how do you think we should get rid of our boners when we have them?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Girls Said 2

• I don't know, however you get rid of them. Jacking off works.

What Guys Said 5

• I find that not touching it and not thinking about arousing things will make it go away in a minute or two, it also seems to me that would be the most socially accepted method when in public :p

• Just think of loads of things that turn you off. Works every time, seriously. I find that imagining getting my finger caught in a slamming door repeatedly always makes me cringe enough to 'get it down', lol.

• Couldn't you just think of the thing that most turns you off.

• lol Will some girl please ask an equivalent question and see if us guys can grant any insight?

• why are you asking girls? last time I checked they didn't get boners. surely guys would know the best ways. lol.

• we all know the best way, curious if girls think our best way is the wrong way.