Is this bad to tease a guy this bad?

So me and one of my guy friends were in his camper talking, and cuddling. (I know he thinks I'm hot ad he wants to hook up) So, things got kind of sexual, and I was on top of him, kissing him, and grabbing his **** outside of his pants. He asked if I had a condom, I said yeah, but we're not having sex. He said okay, whatever, I started teasing the hell out of him. He pulled out his **** and I didn't really give him hand, I just stroked it a couple times, and I was grinding up against his **** and he told me he was almost ready, so I stopped. Then he told me it was "gone." so I ran my finger down his chest, grabbed his **** and said "how about now? You almost ready?" and he said "holy sh*t that was so hot etc" (I was just being a tease)

I barely did anything to him, how could he be almost ready? Is it bad to tease a guy this bad? What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I used to tease guys like that too. I literally gave my friend blue balls after watching a movie and him fingering me. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything to him since my mom was in the other room and we were in a weird angle sitting on the couch. This definitely beats my teasing though lol. If the guy isn't complaining about not getting anything then it isn't that bad. If he isn't getting any physical touching and only sees his girl turning him on then it's bad to tease a guy that way. You weren't teasing as bad as some of my friends have teased their guys before. One girl I know literally got naked and teased him so bad then up and said they aren't having sex. That is the ultimate tease that's way too bad for the guy.

• haha I like teasing guys. Its fun :)

• ya but I think that leading a guy on and that is mean to a guy

• I would love to be teased that way.