• Ask
  • myTake

Is this bad to tease a guy this bad?

So me and one of my guy friends were in his camper talking, and cuddling. (I know he thinks I'm hot ad he wants to hook up) So, things got kind of... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I used to tease guys like that too. I literally gave my friend blue balls after watching a movie and him fingering me. Unfortunately I couldn't do anything to him since my mom was in the other room and we were in a weird angle sitting on the couch. This definitely beats my teasing though lol. If the guy isn't complaining about not getting anything then it isn't that bad. If he isn't getting any physical touching and only sees his girl turning him on then it's bad to tease a guy that way. You weren't teasing as bad as some of my friends have teased their guys before. One girl I know literally got naked and teased him so bad then up and said they aren't having sex. That is the ultimate tease that's way too bad for the guy.

• haha I like teasing guys. Its fun :)

• ya but I think that leading a guy on and that is mean to a guy

I would love to be teased that way.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 5

• thats mean as sh*t

• I agree with writer its so fun teasing a guy and using parts of your body he likes make him feel nervous (in a good way) and get small favours

• You are a c0ck tease. Period. I hope he gets some sense into his head and moves on to another girl.

• That's pretty evil :/

• Why?

• because it sucks for him

• well I think its not very nice of you to tease him that much ha ha but next time you should finish him.. and as for him about ready to come, it happens, it doesn't take much at all for me to come.

• ha would you find that sexy or no?

• Show Older
    • ha yeah. He enjoyed that A LOT!

• if ya wanna chat some more. you can add me.

• Summary: Asker made up a bunch of sh*t and posted anonymously in order to get reactions out of people.

• doubt it.

What Girls Said 4

• ahah.. :D.. I just read the guys comments and I didn't know they think it's so mean and stuff.. :D.. I'm just thinkin I do this to my boyfriend and he did say he hates me for it.. I'm doin it for fun.. I stop before he cu*s..and tell him" finish it yourself " he's still with me so I guess I make it up for the other times when I end the job.. :D.. I donno why people got so serious about it tho, is not that bad..

• Thank you!

• i know right? :D .. mean? ohh cmon ... what about them who barely know what to do to please us and when they get us to the climax they ruin everything? :D that's worse, because they don't even know it ..

• I like you haha

• that was you barely doing anything to him?alrighty then...

• Yes, I'd consider that barely doing anything to him. You got a problem? Don't comment. Thanks :)

• Show Older
    • Lol

• :p

• I'm sorry but this is really cruel. I don't think you should ever touch a guys p***s in the flesh and get him hard without the intention of getting him off. Why do it? just for a laugh?

• He enjoyed every minute of it.

What They Said On Facebook