He wants to put ice cubes in my butt?

So my boyfriend likes anal and anal play a lot. And he came up with this putting ice cubes in my butt. I find it a bit odd, but I'm OK with it, I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've done it, but you want to be careful with it. Don't let him fill ass with cubes -- this can freeze rectum and You don't want that. I suck the cubes till they are smooth, then push them in ass with tongue. This makes them SMALLER too. It can be intense, with a cool butt hole and a hot cl*t being rubbed. I have put cool liquid -- not ice -- in a girls butt using an enema bottle I washed out. She LOVED that feeling of rectum starting to spasm when I f****ed her ass, and this made it more intense. You know that feeling as if you have to use bathroom but you really don't? If you just don't clench, it can help you cum. The point of putting all these thing in a girls butt is to get her to come harder. Did you try it? Did it work? Love to know!

• ya we did try. It wasn't that great it did hurt a bit when he put it in and then after they melted I felt nothing

• Show Older
    • i don't really like it and he's fine with it, we haven't been doing it latley

• Cool!