• Ask
  • myTake

He wants to put ice cubes in my butt?

So my boyfriend likes anal and anal play a lot. And he came up with this putting ice cubes in my butt.I find it a bit odd, but I'm OK with it, I was just wondering if there any risk to it?If anyone could give advice here it'd be much appreciated

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I've done it, but you want to be careful with it. Don't let him fill ass with cubes -- this can freeze rectum and You don't want that. I suck the cubes till they are smooth, then push them in ass with tongue. This makes them SMALLER too. It can be intense, with a cool butt hole and a hot cl*t being rubbed. I have put cool liquid -- not ice -- in a girls butt using an enema bottle I washed out. She LOVED that feeling of rectum starting to spasm when I f****ed her ass, and this made it more intense. You know that feeling as if you have to use bathroom but you really don't? If you just don't clench, it can help you cum. The point of putting all these thing in a girls butt is to get her to come harder. Did you try it? Did it work? Love to know!

• ya we did try. It wasn't that great it did hurt a bit when he put it in and then after they melted I felt nothing

• Show Older
    • i don't really like it and he's fine with it, we haven't been doing it latley

• Cool!

What Guys Said 6

• Hahaha lol maybe just freeze the crap outbof you. But it will probably melt fairly quick

• It will NOT hurt you. It is almost a strange request but I guess kinda hot if you are into "anal play"

• I once did something very similar with my girlfriend, but I didn't actually insert ice cubes into her butt. I used to just rub ice cubes on her breasts, stomach, pussy, and butt hole, but I only slightly inserted it into her pussy, never in the butt hole. But ice cubes are very slippery so you have to make sure that you don't push them in too far.

• frostbite

• There probably is in your anus. Ice will burn the freeze/burn the surface and expose you to infraction. I've put them in my girl's Vag, but I move them around. She likes the sensation.

• why is it OK in your vagina, but not your butti mean wouldn't it freeze the surface there too

• Show Older
    • Exactly. It's not MADE to have ice cubes shoved up it, and it's not equipped to handle that.

• Yep.

What Girls Said 2

• If it were my man asking me this, my first thought would be wtf? and secondly I would tell him to stick an ice cube up his ass and see if he likes it first...

• hahahaha

• No no no. How would you get them out? They could slip in too far and even though they will eventually melt, it could be a serious problem, and SERIOUSLY uncomfortable. It's not safe to insert anything that isn't shaped in a way that prevents it from completely going in. It should have a handle. Do NOT insert slippery little ice cubes.

• DO NOT!

• Show Older
    • The skin inside is extremely sensitive and used to high temperatures. It's not intended to deal with things being inserted (it's an "out hole", not an "in hole", and friction can be dangerous) let alone freezing cold ones. You know how it feels to touch an ice cube for a long time, right? At first it just feels cold, but if you touch it long enough, it becomes a really uncomfortable ache. Having that going on inside your butt sounds entirely unpleasant to me.

• The first thing I pictured when I read this question was someone hopping around in agony. Seriously. The ice cube will just slip farther and farther inside you, and it will NOT feel good.