What men say about outie vagina's has really upset me :(

An outie is when the labia minora is quite big and sticks out. Mine is like this :( my labia minora is almost 2 inches long. I hate it! it looks so... Show More

On the other hand *outies* (I meant to say INNIES) got a few mean comments too, like that they are too childish and only on fat women. But they got no way as many harsh comments as the outies.

I actually lied about being a virgin... I wish I still was :( I've had sex one time and regret it big time. The guy did not comment on my vagina, but I did not let him look at it.

Most Helpful Guy

• You are obsessing about a part of your body that you either can't or shouldn't do anything about. Keep in mind that the internet is like a filter for idiots and assholes. Whenever someone asks a "risque" question its a neon sign for all the retards to pump their chest and hide behind anonymity while doing it. I pretty much wouldn't listen to much of anything off the general "internet".

Any REAL man, who cares for you as a person won't give two flying sh*ts what your parts look like, they will just be happy to be introduced. The only kind of guy that would judge your V is some arrogant d***wad who just wanted to use you for fun time or two. So unless you loose your virginity in the bathroom of a dive bar I don't think it's going to ever be much of an issue.

That is unless you continue to obsess over it assuming everyong is judging you for it (which people generally only due when someone shows that they are weak to it). Have confidence in your body the way it is and people just accept you as such.

I've personally enjoyed many size and shapes of V's and all their various parts. I even once had a super floppy one, and frankly didn't even give it much thought beyond that. I still had a wonderful time ;)