Boyfriend is too ticklish to be touched?

I can't stroke his stomach, legs, arms, neck, anything... Even the head of his penis is ticklish sometimes. I'm just frustrated because there are so... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I'm not to sure about being very ticklish everywhere but over time if you are exposed to something you become more accustomed to it. So a lot of tickling can actually make him less prone to it.

For the handjob thing it could be because he is so used to his own hand or he rarely touches the head. It may take a while for him to get used to someone else and their grip. If you use lube while giving him a handjob make sure to stroke it very light and gentle near the head and eventually, slowly build up the pace. Ease him into it.

I wouldn't worry to much about the virgin thing and penetration. Chances are he will probably be using a condom (which may help reduce friction) and you two will take it slow for the first few times anyway getting more comfortable with each other.