Beef curtains?

would you dump a girl if she had them? I understand why guys don't like them, they're pretty damn ugly. I want to get a labiaplasty. I'm too embarrassed to even show my vagain to my boyfriend. I only have sex in the dark.

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never seen a vulva that I thought was ugly. They're the most beautiful thing in the world to me. I love them in all shapes and sizes. Large labia, small labia: I like them all.

I wouldn't ever leave a girl over her vulva. I would go down on her, though. I'd want to make her feel sexy!

What Guys Said 8

• Of the things I look for in a woman, a perfect vagina is not tops on that list. Not even Top10. The good news is, we don't live in a world filled with Matthew McConnehey clones. You're fine.

Some girls need to shut the hell up. Just saying. Those same girls would dump a guy over a little chubbiness, which can easily be fixed.

• No id be fine with it no worries

• Answer is "NO" and need to leave welll enuf alone...

• no..

• No, but I don't know what I would do if I was completely turned off by it. What the hell do I say about it?

• so they do turn you off? I would want you to tell me to go ahead with the labiaplasty if it grossed you out, because they gross me out too

• Your boyfriends opinion is what should matter. If he's had sex with you chances are he doesn't give a damn

• And it probably won't matter by that point anyway. He'll like you to much to ditch you. Unless you have sex really fast.

More from Guys
3

What Girls Said 12

• Weather you have ''beef curtains'' seven boobs, or an extra head, you should not be embaressed about any part of your body although I can understand how this would some how affect you, but if you ''boyfriend'' loves you then this would not phase him, if you are considering doing the surgery toss up all the reasons, is this for you or for him? is it worth it? I mean people are saving to have breast implants after having them removed form cancer.. so is it really worth doing? if it is going to make you confident and happy and fell good about yourself then do it, but if changing your body from this to that for some man or whatever then don't do it... its your body your choice so do what makes you happy for you and you alone.

• They're normal, most guys don't care.

Watch this, you might just change your mind. It's really powerful, I don't have this particular problem, but I have other ones and even though this movie didn't address my insecurities is REALLY had a great effect on me.

link

• Looks normal to me, don't worry! I was worried abut mine because I thought they looked ugly, but guys don't seem to care and my boyfriend loves mine and says they look normal. I'm not giving a number because that's private but I don't think you should worry, let your boyfriend enjoy :)

• To be honest I think vaginas are very beautiful. A large labia is sign of maturity you don't want a vagina that looks like a little girls vagina. Large labia gives your vagina character. If a guy says anything about your vagina being ugly then obviously they are not sexually mature and they should not be having sex with any women.

Dont be embarrassed most guys like it.

• NO, MOST GUYS DO NOT CARE ABOUT THEM.

• Really? I'm surprised to see you say that actually.

• I never say that? That's kind of rude and untrue...I normally try to support girls on this but it's getting ridiculous

• Yeah a lot of guys like whatever. Obviously some won't but no one needs to get surgery.

More from Girls
7