• Ask
  • myTake

Why does masturbating feel so good on my period?

I just played with myself on my period which is almost done...it felt so damn good...i never moaned so loud in my life...ears are ringing hard... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• It's because you get hornier during your period. Thus, sexplay will feel better. It's your body's way of trying to get you knocked up.

• but why does it have to feel so good.,...on a time thts messy on your fingers if you do...plus I'm horny like everyday...i guess it's what I get for waiting

What Girls Said 1

• Your hormones go crazy whenever you are on your period; and that makes you hornier, like the comment below. Masterbating right before of after your period might have the same effect, that way it won't be as... gross. No offence (:

• it's OK it's only today I've done that...i got the certain rub to my lady part and it felt good...and I couldn't stop :/...i think I'll try the right before and after thing lol