Why does masturbating feel so good on my period?

I just played with myself on my period which is almost done...it felt so damn good...i never moaned so loud in my life...ears are ringing hard now...urgh it felt so damn ummm goood...i washed my hands thoroughly after...but damn why does it have to feel so good on your time of the month ?..:( why can't it feel that good all the time?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's because you get hornier during your period. Thus, sexplay will feel better. It's your body's way of trying to get you knocked up.

• but why does it have to feel so good.,...on a time thts messy on your fingers if you do...plus I'm horny like everyday...i guess it's what I get for waiting

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 3

• I heard its because there more blood flow to your vagina u know how u get horny and your clitoris get engorged with blood well since your on your period the blood flow is twice is better which cause it to feel sooooo much better than it will usually feel lol ain't that something the better the blood flow the better it feels and the harder u cum 😂😊

• I'm not positive but it does feel amazing. I guess its as big of a question and mystery as girls squirting haha. I've heard that it encourages more blood flow while masturbating, which could possibly make it end faster though. I also heard it reduces cramps dramatically. And I've found those two things to be true.. for me at least. It normally takes me 3 days instead of the usual week when I do and I rarely experience cramps anymore. So all I can really say to you is: Have fun! :D

• Your hormones go crazy whenever you are on your period; and that makes you hornier, like the comment below. Masterbating right before of after your period might have the same effect, that way it won't be as... gross. No offence (:

• it's OK it's only today I've done that...i got the certain rub to my lady part and it felt good...and I couldn't stop :/...i think I'll try the right before and after thing lol