• Ask
  • myTake

Why does masturbating feel so good on my period?

I just played with myself on my period which is almost done...it felt so damn good...i never moaned so loud in my life...ears are ringing hard... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• It's because you get hornier during your period. Thus, sexplay will feel better. It's your body's way of trying to get you knocked up.

• but why does it have to feel so good.,...on a time thts messy on your fingers if you do...plus I'm horny like everyday...i guess it's what I get for waiting

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 2

• Your hormones go crazy whenever you are on your period; and that makes you hornier, like the comment below. Masterbating right before of after your period might have the same effect, that way it won't be as... gross. No offence (:

• it's OK it's only today I've done that...i got the certain rub to my lady part and it felt good...and I couldn't stop :/...i think I'll try the right before and after thing lol

• I'm not positive but it does feel amazing. I guess its as big of a question and mystery as girls squirting haha. I've heard that it encourages more blood flow while masturbating, which could possibly make it end faster though. I also heard it reduces cramps dramatically. And I've found those two things to be true.. for me at least. It normally takes me 3 days instead of the usual week when I do and I rarely experience cramps anymore. So all I can really say to you is: Have fun! :D

0/2500