Why does masturbating feel so good on my period?

I just played with myself on my period which is almost done...it felt so damn good...i never moaned so loud in my life...ears are ringing hard now...urgh it felt so damn ummm goood...i washed my hands thoroughly after...but damn why does it have to feel so good on your time of the month ?..:( why can't it feel that good all the time?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• It's because you get hornier during your period. Thus, sexplay will feel better. It's your body's way of trying to get you knocked up.

• but why does it have to feel so good.,...on a time thts messy on your fingers if you do...plus I'm horny like everyday...i guess it's what I get for waiting

What Girls Said 1

• Your hormones go crazy whenever you are on your period; and that makes you hornier, like the comment below. Masterbating right before of after your period might have the same effect, that way it won't be as... gross. No offence (:

• it's OK it's only today I've done that...i got the certain rub to my lady part and it felt good...and I couldn't stop :/...i think I'll try the right before and after thing lol