Do guys like chubby or really skinny pussy?

Ok, I'm a little bit chubby in the downstairs area, but I have a pretty decent body. Do guys really care? Do they prefer you to be skinny and completely flawless down there?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am going to spank u...but don't take it personally...I would say (maybe only on Mondays, Wednesdays Thursdays & Saturdays..that I like "skinny" ...I have no concept of what your concept of "chubby" is...and what is...(not only skinny) but "completely flawless"? There is no such thing as perfect/flawless...I am certainly not perfect...what would give me the right to even think that MAYBE I had the right to DREAM about flawless from u...whatever flawless might be...if you show me a picture of your reproductive organs or show me one of those charts showing the gamut of organs that exist...I can give you MY opinion...but more than 50% of the universe of other males will not agree with me...U R FINE! don't worry, be happy...

What Guys Said 10

• It honestly does not matter to me, I like all p**** as long as its shaved or waxed.

• I prefer it a little chubby in that area

• I prefer a p**** the is slim with no hanging lips and that is shaved or groomed.

• as long as its not a nasty chewbacca down there its generally fine for me

• I just like pussy.

• i prefer skinny. but there are positions that will make it look sexier especially if you are recieving oral. 69 makes it look a lot better as well as spreading you legs more. It really just depends but more guys don't care that much.

• chubby can me anything, I can help give you an answer, what is your height and body weight

• Puffy is just fine.

• flawless? That depends on what you consider a flaw. I consider a chubby p**** to be very nice but like a previous answerer said, what defines 'chubby'?

• I keep hearing about how guys love the super innie labia look, but frankly I love it when a girl has some lips to her downstairs

What Girls Said 8

• I think a lot of pussies have some extra 'stuff' on the outside. Its perfectly normal. Don't worry.

• i don't think they care but I have heard that innies, or bigger labia are more appealing to some men not all, and the tighter the better for them...

as long as your natural they really don't care you can't change your genitals so be proud of them!

• This is the first time I heard about it. I mean how do you know if you labia is bigger than other girls?

• link , see where you fall. and tell us.

• I think I found my new favorite website!

• link ..which one is yours?

• If it means anything, my boyfriend really likes to hold/grab my entire p**** with his hand... a bit weird, but the point is, I'm "chubby" down there and he seems to like it.

• He cups his hand over the whole area and squeezes. Like it's a boob, ha ha (it's not THAT chubby, though).

• grab the whole thing like pinch your lips?

• lol ..have never heard of a chubby or skinny pussy... do you mean one with puffy lips? ..i don't think guys care.

• I don't see how it's possible to be skinny down there... the labia are basically pads of fat for protection.

• they can be. it just depends.

• Some girls have very little "fat" down there and are slightly boney