Do guys like chubby or really skinny pussy?

Ok, I'm a little bit chubby in the downstairs area, but I have a pretty decent body. Do guys really care? Do they prefer you to be skinny and... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am going to spank u...but don't take it personally...I would say (maybe only on Mondays, Wednesdays Thursdays & Saturdays..that I like "skinny" ...I have no concept of what your concept of "chubby" is...and what is...(not only skinny) but "completely flawless"? There is no such thing as perfect/flawless...I am certainly not perfect...what would give me the right to even think that MAYBE I had the right to DREAM about flawless from u...whatever flawless might be...if you show me a picture of your reproductive organs or show me one of those charts showing the gamut of organs that exist...I can give you MY opinion...but more than 50% of the universe of other males will not agree with me...U R FINE! don't worry, be happy...