Why do guys get horny when kissing girls?

I have an ex-boyfriend who whenever we kissed, he always wanted sex. It was so like every time we started kissing, it led to something more and sometimes it really got on my nerves because it felt like he was just using me for sex. :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

What Guys Said 8

• "Everytime my boyfriend smells food, he wants to eat. Is that normal?"Kissing, unless it's a peck from a relative or something, is very sexual and very intimate. It often causes arousal in both men and women. Sure, not all people are aroused just from kissing, but it's far from unusual, and is probably the norm.When a guy has strong emotional feelings for a girl, nearly anything intimate is going to make the guy want to express those feelings to the girl. But to most guys, SEX is the ULTIMATE expression of love and feelings, so naturally, that's how they want to express it. Further, they assume that you feel the same way, and that you understand that sex is their way (and assumed to be your way) of expressing those feelings.You may see it differently, I know, but he may not know that at all.

• Because making out is fairly arousing, apparently.

• thats the whole point of kissing. arousal?!

• well your under 18 and so boys are full with hormones and when you start kissing the hormones get him all excited and they usually pounce on there gf

• Because it's a sexual act.

• why don't girls get horny when kissing guys?

• Guys are always horny, kissing just makes us want to act on that hornyness, but it's up to you if you if you let him act on it or not!

• You really should've paid more attention in sex ed. . .

• ummm wow thanks I guess...

• Show Older
    • Cool. Well, now you know then! Thank goodness for the internet!

• Yupp :D thanks

What Girls Said 1