Would you have sex with a girl on her period? Why or why not?

Would you have sex with a girl on her period. Some people think that its gross, some dudes don't care. How do you feel?

Most Helpful Guy

• if she wants to, then sure.

• btw, I don't have a GF. I've never had a girlfriend either, so I don't know what her "period" days look like... down there, I mean..

What Guys Said 13

• Doesn't bother me. Just clean up with a warm damp cloth, and we're good to go.

• Would you have sex with a girl on her period?

- Never again. Did it one and long story short, it turned out to be one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life =(

• Yeah but only in the shower however, otherwise it would turn like a murder scene! (not that it's a bad thing, haha, just that it's hard to clean up).

• Yes, I do have sex with my girlfriend on lighter days during her period. I wouldn't go down on a girl on her period, though.

• well I will not have sex with any girl outsde of marriage period,However if the matter is to arise when I'm married I do not know as of yet how I will handled such issue.Man I really do not know.I guess I will have to talk to her on that subject.Hope this help.

• the fact that your waiting for marriage has nothing to do with this question what so ever.

• Um, how is it not? "Well, I will not have sex with any girl outside of marriage.." I dunno, that sounds pretty self righteous, it was a very unnecessary comment. I could of course be incorrect, but that's how I perceived it.

• oh boy ky_monsterr you really have come out for me.lol.Its not self righteous but I just don't want to share my gift of purity and power with someone I do not deep love and will not be with them for ever.Now you understand

More from Guys
8

What Girls Said 5

• Orgasm helps lighten cramps and quicken the whole cycle, so if the guy is up for it, do it.

• i love it and my man loves it, a lot of men are pussies about period blood but not about "virgin-blood", still what do they know? they're the ones missing out on an extra three months' sex annually while their woman's at her most horny, it's half blood half water anyway.

funny how some think it''s OK for us to swallow their semen (that which makes him male) yet what makes us female is disgusting and repugnant to them still, no accounting for persy preferences ;0)

• I am totally on board with u..i have had period blood in mouth B 4..it did not kill me...just not my thing...if she has a tampon in and you work on her clit...there is no blood anyway..but I don't get why you think anal stuff is OK but yet you seem to shy away from urine...?

• My boyfriend isn't grossed out by it, but I am. I'll have sex sometimes when I'm on it, but only if I'm light. I just find it a little icky for myself...

• Ew and I'm ALWAYS a hard bleeder

so double frikin EW

• It's f*cking disgusting. That's like sticking your penis in and out of an open wound wtf

• Hmmm open wound you say? I never thought of that.

• I wonder how she'd be with cleaning a deer...?

• I wouldn't clean a deer. wtf. lol