Would you have sex with a girl on her period? Why or why not?

Would you have sex with a girl on her period. Some people think that its gross, some dudes don't care. How do you feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 5

What Guys Said 13

• Ew and I'm ALWAYS a hard bleeder

so double frikin EW

• i love it and my man loves it, a lot of men are pussies about period blood but not about "virgin-blood", still what do they know? they're the ones missing out on an extra three months' sex annually while their woman's at her most horny, it's half blood half water anyway.

funny how some think it''s OK for us to swallow their semen (that which makes him male) yet what makes us female is disgusting and repugnant to them still, no accounting for persy preferences ;0)

• I am totally on board with u..i have had period blood in mouth B 4..it did not kill me...just not my thing...if she has a tampon in and you work on her clit...there is no blood anyway..but I don't get why you think anal stuff is OK but yet you seem to shy away from urine...?

• My boyfriend isn't grossed out by it, but I am. I'll have sex sometimes when I'm on it, but only if I'm light. I just find it a little icky for myself...

• it's k...u be cool...

• Orgasm helps lighten cramps and quicken the whole cycle, so if the guy is up for it, do it.

• u do NOT sicken me...have a GREAT Day! XOXOXO

• You sickin me

• It's f*cking disgusting. That's like sticking your penis in and out of an open wound wtf

• I wouldn't clean a deer. wtf. lol

• I wonder how she'd be with cleaning a deer...?

• No, I mean now I'm going to look at my friend's road rash in another light.

• Show Older
  • Selected as most helpful

You have to "care" because you need to do some prep. If she has had a fresh shower or bath, I'll still do some oral at her clit (but no tongue penetration) to warm her up. Intercourse is fine but you should have a dark colored blanket beneath her butt for obvious reasons, and your c0ck will look like a murder weapon afterward. Not gross enough NOT to do it.

• Would you have sex with a girl on her period?

- Never again. Did it one and long story short, it turned out to be one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life =(

• It's not a problem...blood is our life fluid...is it not? I would not normally do intercourse during heaviest flow...but..if that is what she wanted...then ok... I have always gone down on females with tampons...it's no big deal...

• No. Blood as a part of sex? No thanks. "When the red river is flowing, take the dirt path."

• hahah if they want it who am I to deny them lol I just need a towel and I'm rdy to go

• lol

• ah... f*** 'em..they're just jealous because we get 25% more sex than they do...I'd be ragged off (pun intended) too if I felt I couldn't have sex for at least a week of every month...

• lol someone went and hated all the people who don't care about the blood hahahah

• Doesn't bother me. Just clean up with a warm damp cloth, and we're good to go.

• Nope did it once never again. Made me gag.

• Yes, I do have sex with my girlfriend on lighter days during her period. I wouldn't go down on a girl on her period, though.

• Ewwwwwww nooooo ha ha earn your red wings lol

• obviously Freetobe007 has never tried it, what does it say about you to attempt to degrade your fellow sisters with playground kids-talk? fish-smelling blood gushing out - do you never shower love? you shouldn't be so judgmental you're only a puppy hun and your body will change a thousand times before you have anything useful to contribute here and so will your sex drive.

• I would like to c a couple of these neurotic females attempt to clean a deer...

• AMEN! That's nasty! I don't even know why any female would want to spread her legs while she's on her period! p**** all stank and smelling like fish with blood gushing out! ugh! sometimes blood flows rapidly too! that's so nasty!

• Yeah but only in the shower however, otherwise it would turn like a murder scene! (not that it's a bad thing, haha, just that it's hard to clean up).

• if she wants to, then sure.

• btw, I don't have a GF. I've never had a girlfriend either, so I don't know what her "period" days look like... down there, I mean..

• well I will not have sex with any girl outsde of marriage period,However if the matter is to arise when I'm married I do not know as of yet how I will handled such issue.Man I really do not know.I guess I will have to talk to her on that subject.Hope this help.

• oh boy ky_monsterr you really have come out for me.lol.Its not self righteous but I just don't want to share my gift of purity and power with someone I do not deep love and will not be with them for ever.Now you understand

• Um, how is it not? "Well, I will not have sex with any girl outside of marriage.." I dunno, that sounds pretty self righteous, it was a very unnecessary comment. I could of course be incorrect, but that's how I perceived it.

• Why say self righteous?

• Show Older
  • Yes, throw down a towel and go at it. Every girlfriend I ever had was down with it and extra horny during those times.

Well, on the lighter days.