• Ask
  • myTake

Would you have sex with a girl on her period? Why or why not?

Would you have sex with a girl on her period. Some people think that its gross, some dudes don't care. How do you feel?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• if she wants to, then sure.

• btw, I don't have a GF. I've never had a girlfriend either, so I don't know what her "period" days look like... down there, I mean..

What Guys Said 13

• Doesn't bother me. Just clean up with a warm damp cloth, and we're good to go.

• Yes, I do have sex with my girlfriend on lighter days during her period. I wouldn't go down on a girl on her period, though.

• Yeah but only in the shower however, otherwise it would turn like a murder scene! (not that it's a bad thing, haha, just that it's hard to clean up).

• Would you have sex with a girl on her period?- Never again. Did it one and long story short, it turned out to be one of the most traumatizing experiences of my life =(

• Nope did it once never again. Made me gag.

• hahah if they want it who am I to deny them lol I just need a towel and I'm rdy to go

• lol someone went and hated all the people who don't care about the blood hahahah

• ah... f*** 'em..they're just jealous because we get 25% more sex than they do...I'd be ragged off (pun intended) too if I felt I couldn't have sex for at least a week of every month...

• lol

• No. Blood as a part of sex? No thanks. "When the red river is flowing, take the dirt path."

• It's not a problem...blood is our life fluid...is it not? I would not normally do intercourse during heaviest flow...but..if that is what she wanted...then ok... I have always gone down on females with tampons...it's no big deal...

• well I will not have sex with any girl outsde of marriage period,However if the matter is to arise when I'm married I do not know as of yet how I will handled such issue.Man I really do not know.I guess I will have to talk to her on that subject.Hope this help.

• the fact that your waiting for marriage has nothing to do with this question what so ever.

• Show Older
    • Um, how is it not? "Well, I will not have sex with any girl outside of marriage.." I dunno, that sounds pretty self righteous, it was a very unnecessary comment. I could of course be incorrect, but that's how I perceived it.

• oh boy ky_monsterr you really have come out for me.lol.Its not self righteous but I just don't want to share my gift of purity and power with someone I do not deep love and will not be with them for ever.Now you understand

• Yes, throw down a towel and go at it. Every girlfriend I ever had was down with it and extra horny during those times. Well, on the lighter days.

• You have to "care" because you need to do some prep. If she has had a fresh shower or bath, I'll still do some oral at her clit (but no tongue penetration) to warm her up. Intercourse is fine but you should have a dark colored blanket beneath her butt for obvious reasons, and your c0ck will look like a murder weapon afterward. Not gross enough NOT to do it.

• Ewwwwwww nooooo ha ha earn your red wings lol

• AMEN! That's nasty! I don't even know why any female would want to spread her legs while she's on her period! p**** all stank and smelling like fish with blood gushing out! ugh! sometimes blood flows rapidly too! that's so nasty!

• I would like to c a couple of these neurotic females attempt to clean a deer...

• obviously Freetobe007 has never tried it, what does it say about you to attempt to degrade your fellow sisters with playground kids-talk? fish-smelling blood gushing out - do you never shower love? you shouldn't be so judgmental you're only a puppy hun and your body will change a thousand times before you have anything useful to contribute here and so will your sex drive.

What Girls Said 5

• Orgasm helps lighten cramps and quicken the whole cycle, so if the guy is up for it, do it.

• You sickin me

• u do NOT sicken me...have a GREAT Day! XOXOXO

• My boyfriend isn't grossed out by it, but I am. I'll have sex sometimes when I'm on it, but only if I'm light. I just find it a little icky for myself...

• it's k...u be cool...

• Ew and I'm ALWAYS a hard bleederso double frikin EW

• i love it and my man loves it, a lot of men are pussies about period blood but not about "virgin-blood", still what do they know? they're the ones missing out on an extra three months' sex annually while their woman's at her most horny, it's half blood half water anyway. funny how some think it''s OK for us to swallow their semen (that which makes him male) yet what makes us female is disgusting and repugnant to them still, no accounting for persy preferences ;0)

• I am totally on board with u..i have had period blood in mouth B 4..it did not kill me...just not my thing...if she has a tampon in and you work on her clit...there is no blood anyway..but I don't get why you think anal stuff is OK but yet you seem to shy away from urine...?

• It's f*cking disgusting. That's like sticking your penis in and out of an open wound wtf

• Hmmm open wound you say? I never thought of that.

• Show Older
    • I wonder how she'd be with cleaning a deer...?

• I wouldn't clean a deer. wtf. lol