Guys, how do you like a girl to play with your cock-with her hands? not using her hands to lead it to her mouth?

or vagina.. just hand play.. what do you like?

what do you think while she is playing with it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 3

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

I like when a girl doesn't use her hands and almost thrusts her head back and forth across my d***, feels really good

Deepthroating, best thing in a bj

• thats a bj, I know how to do one.. I was asking you what you like, outside of bj hjs and sex.. just what feels good to TYOU, with her playing with it.. nvm its OK really. good night.

;)

• Hold it sort of tight(if he's hard) in the middle of his shaft and move your hand up and down, keep a rhythm going so start off slow but get gradually fasyer and when you think he's about to come you pump him fast till he cums and stop about 10 seconds after he's ejaculated

if you can putting both hands around can be really good

Playing with the balls is also nice, but be gentle think of them as grapes

• i meant how do you like her to hold ut. I was trying to get people away from bjs or sex. I said NOT guiding it to her mouth. or vagina. its fny how both you guys saw mouth & thought bj. oh well. yea I was just wondering about HOW you like it being played with, if you do. if you don't I guess this isn't really a Q you can relate to.

because I'm not interested in sex or bus right now.

• Show Older
  • With two hands on the base one on top of the other while sucking off the top.

• All of the above.

• ok thank you;)

• Well there are times when my wife and I are in bed watching TV and she'll be playing with it, slowly storking it, carressing it, running her fingers on the under-side of it and lightly squeezing my balls. Doing these things does 2 things. Keeps me hard and also relaxes me. It makes me glad she enjoys doing these things.

• because I don't mean hj.. I mean playing with it. a hj is like you know up down up down, its obvious, I wanted to know more subtle aspects of it, I was trying to get a more intricate picture of how it fees to be touchd their-as a guy.. and hand jobs are just up & down its pretty bland.

i was thinking of it being played with, not a hj or bj or sex.

• Show Older