What are some sexual things I can do for him during my period?

I feel like doing sexual stuff with your boyfriend during your period is walking a thin line. Because you're not getting anything, you're basically... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Naww don't be silly, Unless you never do those things then it would seem like you're just servicing him. I'll tell you how it works in my relationship. During the time she's not on her period, when it comes to sexual stuff, I do more things to please her like massaging, foundling, and kissing her body, fingering her and going down on her, and making sure she enjoys it all. To me it's really a special treat to pleasure her orally. Occasionally, she's give me a hj or bj, but she does that more when she's on her period. So that way it kind of evens out. But just never feel any obligation to do sexual things to your boyfriend when you have your period just so that 'he's satisfied. Do it because you enjoy doing that to him too. That way he'll like you for thinking of him and know that you're getting something out of it too. For that matter, at anytime don't do sexual things with a boyfriend (or any guy!) unless you get a certain amount of pleasure out of it too. If not, you'll end up regretting it.