What are some sexual things I can do for him during my period?
I feel like doing sexual stuff with your boyfriend during your period is walking a thin line. Because you're not getting anything, you're basically... Show More
Most Helpful Opinion
Naww don't be silly, Unless you never do those things then it would seem like you're just servicing him. I'll tell you how it works in my relationship. During the time she's not on her period, when it comes to sexual stuff, I do more things to please her like massaging, foundling, and kissing her body, fingering her and going down on her, and making sure she enjoys it all. To me it's really a special treat to pleasure her orally. Occasionally, she's give me a hj or bj, but she does that more when she's on her period. So that way it kind of evens out. But just never feel any obligation to do sexual things to your boyfriend when you have your period just so that 'he's satisfied. Do it because you enjoy doing that to him too. That way he'll like you for thinking of him and know that you're getting something out of it too. For that matter, at anytime don't do sexual things with a boyfriend (or any guy!) unless you get a certain amount of pleasure out of it too. If not, you'll end up regretting it.
What Guys Said 6
Sex isn't just intercourse. There's a great, big world out there, and you can explore all of it. Role play, power play, erotic massage, games of all kinds. Creative enthusiasm will solve your problem.
Get him to eat the tampon👏
Sex should never be a sum zero game. The point is to enjoy giving your partner enjoyment. There are times when I get a lover off simply because I enjoy doing it. There are other times (say before a test that someone might blow me just as a tension relief). Trading sexual favors on a tit for tat basis generally ends with no sex at all.
It is always in your best interest to make sure your partner has as much sex as they want. It is likewise in his/her/their best interest to make sure you are sexually satisfied.
Personally, I have no problem with period sex. Skin washes and most women are most horny during their period. Shame to waste that opportunity.
For him, you can blow him, jack him off slowly, masturbate in front of him, offer him your ass for his pleasure etc. You are only limited by what you are willing to do.
First off, I'd like to say that having sex during a period is fine. I mean. I enjoy it. It doesn't bother me at all. Especially if you're dating the person and are comfortable with them.
But if you don't want to do that.
I'm sure your boyfriend would love a handjob or blowjob. Why not? There's no way he'll think you're anything close to whipped. He'll love it. He'll love the fact that you show nothing will stop you from pleasing him.
Not to mention. if he ever performs oral on you, being on your period shouldn't stop that. Its pretty easy to keep things clean as long as you do it right.
1. First you need to get him turned on - be more aggressive, grab his stuff, slowly massage his balls through his pants, it's important that you act as seductive as possible - the more you're turned on - the more he'll be turned on. Pull his pants down slowly and act as naughty as possible - this is a great turn on.
2. Grab his hand and lick on his fingers slowly before you give him head - just put his middle finger slowly into your mouth and suck on it, up and down, slide it slowly and moan - you have to moan a lot so he feels like a king.
3. As you're licking one finger, slowly start stroking his shaft (penis) with your other hand, you have to be on your knees and he should be standing, look him in the eyes - this way you can see his reactions. You need to love giving him head if you want him to really enjoy it.
4. Most girls make the mistake of being too soft - don't do that, grab his penis tightly and stroke it hard, as you're twisting his shaft with one hand slowly start sucking on the head (the tip) of his penis, curl your tongue around it, twist it in circles, then point it upwards and slowly lick it while you're watching him.
5. Say something like "mmmmm I love it" then smile, smiling is very important - it conveys that you love it. Keep on stroking and sucking harder.
6. Start talking dirty to him, put your hands around his balls and tickle them gently - make sure you are gentle 'cause his balls are very sensitive, as you're tickling, keep on stroking and sucking.
7. Once you see that he's getting closer start stroking harder - and don't even think about slowing down. Scream at him, tell him you want it - tell him where you want it (swallowing will make him go crazy just as you want it) - then as he starts to come, you have 2 options - you can hold his penis or he can hold it - I suggest you let him hold it and squeeze it out.
8. Then hold his penis and stroke it slowly, just as if you were trying to squeeze every last drop out of him into your mouth, give it a few more finishing licks.
9. Then smile at him, open your mouth and show him what you've got in your mouth, smile, then swallow all of it - then look up at him again and open your mouth to show him it's gone. If you REALLY want to learn how to give a blow job then you have to read Jack's Blowjob Lessons ----> link
10. Smile again, believe me he'll love you for it.
What Girls Said 3
You are not servicing him, you are thinking about his feelings and wanting to give him pleasure. Perfectly normal in any relationship. Giving him a blow job is not acting "whipped", it's being thoughtful.
Think of it like he had a sensitive tooth, but knew you loved ice cream. So he went out and bought you some ice cream, even though his sensitive tooth prevented him from having any. He did it because he loved you, and it is normal to want to please the ones you love.
The only way you would look like a prostitute was if you demanded money from him and called your pimp when you were done.
u shouldny feel like that. just give him head and he will return the favor when ur not on ur period
Haha, a guy won't think you are a prostitute. If anything, he will be completely grateful that you are wanting to please him. Guys like oral pleasure from girls, (If they know what they are doing). So if you are on your period and you want to give your guy a blow job, go for it. I'm sure he might have a little something in return for your generous actions. lol
You shouldn't feel like you are servicing him. Think about it. 9 times out of 10, the guy is normally the one giving girls the pleasure while having sex or doing anything else sexual for that matter. Guys do all of the work during sex (unless you get on top most of the time), while girls just lay there and enjoy what is going on. It isn't going to hurt anything by giving him a blow job in return for all the times he has pleasured you.
I wouldn't worry about it too much. Just go for it. =]