Does deep throating really feel that good for a guy?

does deep throating really feel that good for a guy? what's the best way to go about a blow job to make it feel super good? I've only given the... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Deep throating doesn't really feel that great, it's more of a psychological thing, like "she wants my c*ck so bad she's taking it all down her throat". What feels great to me is a pretty standard BJ with lots of hand involvement, stroking the shaft in a single movement with your mouth going up and down, and playing with the balls.

If you want to graduate to the major leagues, start learning about prostate stimulation. Most guys aren't even really in touch with this part of themselves, literally. I only got into it about 6 months ago. Basically the prostate is a gland that produces a lot of the liquid in semen and does a lot of the work pumping the fluid out during ejaculation. It is high sensitive and tied directly to sexual pleasure. It's often referred to as the male G spot. The way to get at it is a little daunting, but basically you go in through the guy's ass with a finger. Use lube, go slowly, let him have a couple drinks first. It make take a few tries to get it all figured out. But let me tell you, a blow job accompanied by prostate stimulation...it's like a nuclear orgasm. It feels like fireworks going off in my c*ck and I literally cannot think about anything except how amazing it feels. It is almost too intense.