Why do women hit men in the balls?

Some months ago, in a girl's house, I got carried away and let's say I tried to force her to do something she did not want to do and my hands went to... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• so you tried to force yourself on a girl (aka rape), she defended herself and you're actually whining about how its not fair? dude, you're lucky that's all she did. I would have beaten the sh*t out of you while you were unconscious and then shoved my strap on far up your ass. and I'm completely serious. just because you were unsuccessful in raping her, doesn't lessen your intent and you deserved everything you got, and more. if this is a true story that is.

plus, you deserve a punch in the nuts just for this weird, creepy logic you have going on here. its more acceptable to rape women because a vagina is meant to be penetrated? wow. someone should chop off your d*** just for saying that. again, if this is even a true story, you don't deserve the ability to procreate because clearly you're an unfit human being, which leads to becoming an unfit father.

And honestly, I don't care if you kill yourself. You tried to rape someone and now you're trying to justify it or make yourself the victim. You haven't learned anything, all I hear from you is pity for the consequences of your actions. There is no genuine remorse here, so I wouldn't shed a tear if you jumped off the ledge in front of me right now, and that's saying a lot coming from me. You should be in jail right now, though, seriously.