How hard to suck when giving a blow job and?

I given a few now to my boyfriend and think I'm doing a good job, but just want some clarification on a few things and also suggestions on how to... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about sucking too much, maybe just on the tip. What I enjoy is the up/down sensation of my c*ck in her mouth, it feels like sex with with a different body part than a vagina. Sometimes I enjoy it more than vaginal sex too. As far hard/fast, lots of guys like that but honestly I like a steady gentle pace. It gets me super turned on to see her and feel her taking her time. Each stroke brings me just a bit closer to the edge. It's very erotic. Balls are for cupping, playing with, gently fondling, and kissing/sucking/licking if you're into that. Whatever you do, do it gently. I have two favorite positions for oral. One is sitting on a couch with her next to me, head in my lap with my hand on her butt (similar to the position for road head) and the other is sitting in any chair and having her get on her knees. It's very erotic, like she's serving me. It makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world when a woman sits me down and kneels in front me like that. Also, laying on my back in bed and having her work on me that way is great too. Dirty talk is great during sex but you're right, the mouth has better things to do during a blow job. Yes, I love eye contact, and when she makes happy expressions (you can smile with your eyes). Let ms know she likes what she's doing and is happy to see me happy. I love coming in her mouth most of the time but it's really hot when a woman stops and tells me "I want you to come on my face" or takes her shirt and bra off so she can get my come all over her t*ts. As for how long to keep stroking, you'll notice he gets all tense when he comes. The intensity of the orgasm is over before he starts relaxing from that. Once he's finished ejaculating you can just start slowing down gradually and then stop. Just make sure he's not too sensitive. I've been with girls who would overstimulate me a bit. Just be gentle once the orgasm has subsided. Of course I'll kiss a girl after she blows me. She just blew me.