How hard to suck when giving a blow job and?

I given a few now to my boyfriend and think I'm doing a good job, but just want some clarification on a few things and also suggestions on how to make it even better. you don't have to answer every single question

first, how hard do you want us to suck? I feel like I shouldn't suck too hard or it might hurt him. Also, are there any moves I can do to sort of slow down the pace to help him last a little longer? he's usually done in like 5ish min because I go at it hard/fast, but if I were a little gentler at first would it still feel good without pushing you to the edge too quickly? What on earth do you want me to do with your balls? What position is the most satisfying to receive oral in? do you like when a girl talks dirty to you while sucking you off or would you rather her mouth be preoccupied with your d*** the whole time? Also I've heard its a turn on for a girl to look up and make eye contat with the guy... why is that such a turn on? do you ever want to come anywhere other than her mouth? how long after you start cumming should we keep stroking and sucking you before it doesn't feel good anymore. would you be comfortable with kissing her after or would that gross you out?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not about sucking too much, maybe just on the tip. What I enjoy is the up/down sensation of my c*ck in her mouth, it feels like sex with with a different body part than a vagina. Sometimes I enjoy it more than vaginal sex too. As far hard/fast, lots of guys like that but honestly I like a steady gentle pace. It gets me super turned on to see her and feel her taking her time. Each stroke brings me just a bit closer to the edge. It's very erotic. Balls are for cupping, playing with, gently fondling, and kissing/sucking/licking if you're into that. Whatever you do, do it gently. I have two favorite positions for oral. One is sitting on a couch with her next to me, head in my lap with my hand on her butt (similar to the position for road head) and the other is sitting in any chair and having her get on her knees. It's very erotic, like she's serving me. It makes me feel like the luckiest guy in the world when a woman sits me down and kneels in front me like that. Also, laying on my back in bed and having her work on me that way is great too. Dirty talk is great during sex but you're right, the mouth has better things to do during a blow job. Yes, I love eye contact, and when she makes happy expressions (you can smile with your eyes). Let ms know she likes what she's doing and is happy to see me happy. I love coming in her mouth most of the time but it's really hot when a woman stops and tells me "I want you to come on my face" or takes her shirt and bra off so she can get my come all over her t*ts. As for how long to keep stroking, you'll notice he gets all tense when he comes. The intensity of the orgasm is over before he starts relaxing from that. Once he's finished ejaculating you can just start slowing down gradually and then stop. Just make sure he's not too sensitive. I've been with girls who would overstimulate me a bit. Just be gentle once the orgasm has subsided. Of course I'll kiss a girl after she blows me. She just blew me.