• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls prefer dirty hard sex or passionate soft sex?

id like to see different people preference in this category please girls answer

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Both. I like hard and dirty [and that's what we do most of the time], and I also like soft and slow. But it's ALWAYS passionate regardless of how soft or rough it is, and that's my main preference. If there's passion, I'm all over it.

What Girls Said 3

• depends on the mood I am in. If I am horny and really want it I want it rough and hard and take control. Sometimes just jump him and ride him nice and hard. but If I'm not really in the mood and he starts to just kiss me and touch me everywhere I get going and want him but then I want it to last and I want it slow feeling everything.

• Honestly, I really like hard, dirty sex. But sometimes I want soft and passionate sex. It just sort of depends.

• It depends on the girl really. I've heard its real sexy when girl is so sweet outside of the bedroom but is a total dominatrix in the bedroomAs for me personally, I prefer it rough and am very submissive.

What Guys Said 4

• Depends on the girl.

• It dept on what you and the girl you are with some like it down and down and dirty and ruff and some like it passionate but if you like it passionate that is what you like and girl like it ruff but you may like you guy to be just a little ruff with you from time to time you my just fimd you like it a little ruff in bed and that lead,s to hot,er sex

• The person who doesn't have to do all the work, likes it rougher/more physical, go figure. : P

• Every girl I've been with multiple times liked it different ways for different moods. Sometimes what they love is to be not even thinking about sex, then all of a sudden I'll just pick her up and throw her on the bed and make really passionate love to her. Kind of a combo of what you posted.