Guys: describe your ideal/best Blow Job?

Guys: describe your ideal blow job, or the best you've gotten

Girls: How do you give head/ what tricks do you have?

Most Helpful Guy

• Guys: describe your ideal/best Blow Job.

1.) No teeth (try your best to curl your lips over your teeth or keep your tongue over your bottom row)

2.) LOTS of spit (this one's simple, just don't swallow any of your saliva, everything should be used for lube)

3.) Look at me occasionally (keeping your eyes closed, makes it seem as though it's a chore for you and that you are not enjoying it)

4.) Moan (this helps in two ways, first: it tell me that you're getting turned on by it, which in turn turns me on and second: the slight vibration helps to stimulate the feeling)

5.) Deepthroat w/swallow (This is the tricky part, since if you haven't practiced doing it, it really can't just "be done", unless you naturally don't have a gag reflex. The second part of it is allowing your guy to c*m while you're deepthroating him, this will do one of two things: A) send him into an orgasmic twitching frenzy or B) cause him to pass-out all together from the ecstasy... oh and trust me when I say, he won't want to EVER leave you if you can pull this off)

• I guess that's why my boyfriend begged and begged for me to stay. He did come pretty owe to passing ot most the time. Didn't wanna move at all afterwards

• Damn O_O those sound like some dangerous skillz you posses there ^_^

• Yea, I've been told that quite a few times..