I want to try anal, advice?

I really want to try anal.I have been wanting to for a while now and the opportunity came up recently but we were unable to make it happen, so does anyone have any tips? One thing we know we did wrong was our lube choice which happened to be some extra virgin olive oil we had in the cupboard. Besides that we just couldn't get it in! We tried numerous positions and with a condom, then with out but nothing. Not even a millimetre could enter.. how do people do this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Sumina7 is right.Vaseline is an excellent lubricator, even though it might be a little hard to rub it off or clean it afterwards.Apart from the lube, there are multiple factors that you need to consider:1-) Relax!When you are not relaxed, you automatically contract your muscles, making a tight hole even tighter (and even harder to penetrate). Let yourself go, enjoy the moment and have an extended foreplay to calm yourself.2-) Practice RunIf you're learning to use firearms, you don't start with real bullets (because you might end up killing someone, right?).Same logic. Before you try anal sex, you should replace a thick penis with a thin finger. If he can insert his finger and stimulate you for a while, you will both relax (since now you know what's going to happen and what you will feel) and loosen up (the anus actually enlarges a little when penetrated). He might try two fingers afterward, and then three fingers, and then anal sex.Oh, and, he should go REALLY slow, because anal sex hurts the first time if he ir too fast or too rough.

What Guys Said 3

• Try using vaseline (plenty of it).Let him first try one and then two fingers (slowly).Then he can try and enter slowly.You have to help him.

• For all the disease risks and physical damage risks to you, I would recommend staying away from this one.

• It's not going to become a regular thing, it's just something a lot of people talk about and I would like to try it once. You can't knock something until you've tried it.

• Actually, I have done it. I won't do it any longer. Caused some infection on both our parts. It also just didn't feel right. I can understand your curiosity, but I would still encourage you not to try it. You can get hurt or sick.

• yuck...people think that I am kinky & disgusting...but I don't do that one...

What Girls Said 2

• yea don't do that its gross. do foreplay before deciding to jump right into sex to get you excited. fingering and eatin you out just no olive oil that's so nasty

• LOL! Well ..don't we sound like two peas in a pod...u did not take partyg24gs's poll...did u? are you like me then? Is kinky sex OK? just not anal? You are a Friend...don't reply if you don't wish to...or can message me or chat if you prefer...I am not trying to beat up on u...I don't to that to Friends...

• Honest to god, don't do it, it hurts like a bitch and is messy and grosss. not to mention I could sit on a hard surface for days and had to sit on a bag of peas...DO NOT DO IT