I have weird shaped boobs!!!

Okay so I have a weird shape to my boobs... they aren't round, they are more pointy like oblong shaped, pretty small- a B cup, pink nipples probably... Show More

No, they aren't tear drop shaped either...let me see if I can find a picture! lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Not disappointed at all. Your boobs sound nice. There's nothing weird about them at all. Boobs come in all shapes and sizes. I think a B cup is average size isn't it? Everyone's body is unique. We're all different. I guarantee I'd get turned and rock hard if I touched your boobs. There's no reason for you to be insecure and turned off if guys actually get turned on by you. Be proud of your boobs. Stick them out. Put them in the guy's faces for heaven's sake and give them something to caress, lick and suck on, and perhaps they'll pleasure you by doing so.