• Ask
  • myTake

How do you get a girl to send you nudies?

How do you get a girl to send you nudies? Like girls what does a guy have to do or say to get some?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Like a girlfriend? She'll probably just do it if you ask directly, mine have.As for a random girl, well that takes a little finesse. Part of it is seeming like you really don't even care that much. She'll want to prove herself to you ("why isn't he turned on by me? I know I can turn him on..."). The girls on this site are inundated with creepy teenage boys randomly asking for cyber sex and naked pics so they're probably pretty impervious to those requests. Although, I've got to admit I've received some interesting messages from ladies in the last month or so. They're out there. Just don't act like a sleaze bag and they'll come to you.

• I shouldn't have even posted. I agree with the above. Don't be a horndog, and you'll set yourself apart easily on here.

What Girls Said 1

• i'd give mine to any guy who were to ask ha ha :P as long as they weren't like 80... cause that's just grosss. I especially like seeing the different reactions I get from guys :P Like, one guy called me "angel" and a few others said "wow!" and stuff like that. ha ha :) and usually if the guy is hot, I like to get ones back ;P

• To just any random guy? lol

• Show Older
    • Send me a message :)

• Oh, honey. You are gonna get a sh*t load of messages now, lol.

What Guys Said 4

• Dunno if the girls will send you any, why don't you try guys, those seem easier.

• 'Send nudies plz'Short, simple, effective.

• Everything is funnier at 12:30 in the morning. This one is brilliant

• My sh*t is funny all day every day.Also it's 8:24am, stop being so bloody American about it.

• Thanks man I just wanted some fun I'm bored as sh*tt

• You can either find a girl that seems to be really sexual from the get-go. Or you can just be cool with a girl and not talk about sex, let her get comfortable with you, then bring it up as if you would to a girl in person about sex. Don't push it like a horndog and you might find that she could be more comfortable with you and into the idea. But yeah, don't push it on anyone.

• *Takes notes* Lmao

• Usually they just pick guy seemingly at random and decide they are going to send him pictures. There is no rhyme or reason.