What can a man's hands tell you? Ladies what do you think and fellas what do you also think?

I chose hands, because I definitely will pay attention to a man's hands first, before his feet. Guys have definitely become hip to that whole silly cliche, about a man's shoe size giving you an indication to his, umm let's just say, "third arm size", and believe it or not, just like there have been women who have stuffed their bras to appear larger, there are also men, who will purposely wear larger shoes, with some thick ass socks, to make you think that he's packing? Anyhow, I believe that a man's hands can tell you about him: what he may do for a living or what he may be doing or not doing period. A little bit like the type of car he drives, or more importantly how he cares his car. So, a guy that has rough, pealing, dry hands may not necessarily be a hobo or a guy who doesn't practice grooming and hygiene, but perhaps, he works on roofs, or is a plumber or a handy man? Meanwhile, a man with a pedicure, may not necessarily be metrosexual or even homosexual, but perhaps, he's a manager or in a position where he can afford to have nice manicure hands, since he isn't using them? My point is, I'm not stereotyping a man's hands to find out how much he makes, but really about the type of person he is, and how well he is with his hands. Anybody care to share, especially guys, what are your thoughts?

Thanks!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 6

• I love guys hands.. They are so big and feel so good when they are rubbing/fingering my pussy.

• I feel like there is a difference between a guy who bothers to clean all of the grease/dirt out of his fingernails vs. the guy who washes his hands and doesn't attend to this. Guys who don't tend to be a lot more lax with their appearance and grooming in general. Also, from my experience, they tend to be a little more rough in manner.

• Selected as most helpful

Well to be honest, hands and feet don't really tell you about the man's "third arm". But if his hands are rough he's probably a hard worker or does some hobby that requires him to get dirty. I do motocross, so my hands get rough and I get blisters at the top of my palm (all bikers do) Someone who's smooth I guess does nice and clean hobbies/jobs. Not much you can tell from looking at his hands, you should instead start talking to the person your interested and you'll get straight facts, unless he's lying of course

• haha it's fine.

Jamaica Outtttttt

• yeah I am a motocross racer as well and I get blisters and I'm a girl, but I've seen some of the guys hands and, their rough. so I'm not really sure you can tell much

• im sorry I obviously didn't read when you said you werent interested in his third arm, my bad =/

• Show Older
  • Would you consider a guy (assuming everything else you're on the fence about) based on his hands? I've seen girls talk about this here and there...is this just an observation with girls or is it really a qualifying thing?

And yes, his hands can give you an idea of what he does. A lot of the people that I know that are into cars have rough hands. I have sold my cars and haven't worked on one in forever but even then I still had soft and clean looking hands.

As for his "third arm size" as you put it lol, I've *heard* that it's the same length as it is from the tip of his middle finger to the very base of his palm. I can't say that it's accurate or not, but just something worth watching out for to see if it's true.

• Ok I didn't know for sure because I've seen hands questions on here and girls seemed to say they "preferred" a certain type of hand. Didn't know how serious they were being lol

And yeah I get you about noticing things about people. So yeah, I still think you can get an idea of him based on how he keeps up with himself.

• Haha of course I won't only consider a guy based upon his hands. Sub-consciously I may be attracted, as is the case, with everyone, but I was simply making a point, based on observation. As I have mentioned before, I'm not interested in trying to figure out his "third arm" size, but just as insight into him, of course as I am getting to know the guy. A man sees a woman's clothes, car, appearance and assumes certain things, and women see a man's hands, can tell what he does or what he plays...

• Apparently their sexuality

It says that nearly half of male lefties were gay, I got to go check my 'are you right handed or left handed' question

• Not really, it doesn't take into account hobbies and other such things. I work a part time job that requires a lot of hands on work yet I use moisturizing lotion so my hands are usually soft. I also wear work out gloves when lifting weights most of the time to prevent major callus's. Why not just judge a person from their actions.

• I'm not here to judge anybody. You are misunderstanding what I am saying. Why wouldn't I want to take the time to get to know a person? That's not the issue at hand. All I'm saying it's simple observation the way that men do it with women, and you all do. A guy may have rough hands, from maybe coaching a little league or something, and that can tell you a lot about him, before he says anything more, and that's great! A guy will see a woman with her hair, nails, makeup done, and assume the worst.

• My hands are big and that's the only thing I can say about them, nothing special

• I understood roughly 50% of what you just said.

• big man hands are good! :)

Jamaica Outttttttt

• If their hairy and got friction burn on them then, well...

• haha stop it, that's an old wives tale, If you're talking about what I think you're talking about? haha.

Jamaica Outttttttttt