Does an orgasm feel better with a bigger penis?

Simple question. Does an orgasm feel better with a bigger penis? What do you girls think.

• Vote A Never it just hurts more.
  • Vote B All orgasms feel the same.
  • Vote C Yes orgasm on a bigger penis is the best.
  • Vote D I don't know because I can't orgasm without a big penis.
  • Vote E I have never had sex where there's been both an orgasm and a big penis.
If bigger d***s weren't better than why do girls want bigger d***s for one night stands? Because it ups the chance of satisfying sex people. Say it again. IT UPS THE CHANCE OF SATISFYING SEX!

Most Helpful Opinion

• I chose "All orgasms feel the same", but only because it was the closest to the truth out of the poll options. All orgasms don't feel the same, but it isn't penis size that makes the difference.

• so women don't get more mentally turned on my a big masculine penis? What? It is 2011 still right?

• Show Older
    • A good fit for me is average. That's going to be most pleasurable for both myself, and the other person (considering that if my vagina is huge in comparison to their penis, is that going to be optimally pleasurable for them?).

• I agree that its all about the fit. Kama Sutra has been saying that for 1000s of years. Some penis sizes just won't do it for some vaginas and vice versa. But let's not underestimate the pleasure of finding that perfect size;) YUMMY!