Does an orgasm feel better with a bigger penis?

Simple question. Does an orgasm feel better with a bigger penis? What do you girls think.

• Never it just hurts more.
  • All orgasms feel the same.
  • Yes orgasm on a bigger penis is the best.
  • I don't know because I can't orgasm without a big penis.
  • I have never had sex where there's been both an orgasm and a big penis.
If bigger d***s weren't better than why do girls want bigger d***s for one night stands? Because it ups the chance of satisfying sex people. Say it again. IT UPS THE CHANCE OF SATISFYING SEX!

Most Helpful Girl

• I chose "All orgasms feel the same", but only because it was the closest to the truth out of the poll options. All orgasms don't feel the same, but it isn't penis size that makes the difference.

• so women don't get more mentally turned on my a big masculine penis? What? It is 2011 still right?

• A good fit for me is average. That's going to be most pleasurable for both myself, and the other person (considering that if my vagina is huge in comparison to their penis, is that going to be optimally pleasurable for them?).

• I agree that its all about the fit. Kama Sutra has been saying that for 1000s of years. Some penis sizes just won't do it for some vaginas and vice versa. But let's not underestimate the pleasure of finding that perfect size;) YUMMY!

GAG Video of the Day

10 Things Guys Wish Girls Would Stop Doing

What Girls Said 9

• one night stands mean irregular sex for the most part, so during those night's a girl's gotta get as *much d*** as possible who knows when there'll be a next time!?

• but the size doesn't matter though;)

• Yes I know all that but I'll wait the week or at least miss the first few days. But when she can't take it anymore she comes in the shower and bends over to get rear ended. Its the only way for me. Going down on the redwings? He's a trooper and you must be hotter than Georgia asphalt in August. I'm actually as impressed as I am grossed out. But that's me. I'm not hating on you guys. Different strokes you know.

• yea I like that too - nothing's sacred to us, been together too long for any shame to come into it ;0)

• it's not common to orgasm through penetrative sex, some do but it's not a given.

• that wasn't my question. Its more about the feeling of what's inside when you're cumming and does it feel better if that something is bigger. So what would you say?

• good for you hun, lucky lady ;0)

• Yes she is:) Thank god I don't really have a 4 inch d*** though. She wouldn't be so lucky then. I love to eat p**** but eating and fingers can only do so much to fill the void that needs filling.

• All orgasms don't feel the same, but the penis size has nothing to do with it. It's how the guy uses what he has.

• thank you! The women that say all orgasms feel the same haven't had great sex yet.

• haha what?

• A beautiful girl like you? I know you're getting pounded proper or at least you deserve to be. Still missing that old thing or you want to move on to something bigger and better?

• Duh. I only do one night stands with big dicks

• I've only successfully had my gspot stimulated with an above average penis, other penis sizes were less pleasurable for me and certain positions were almost pointless

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 2

• Yup !

• That's not what the women say though.

• Most women don't have vaginal orgasms. There is no correct option on your poll.

• she can still have an orgasm with a penis inside can she not?

• she can and it's preferable to have *a penis inside but the size of it is irrelevant. unfortunately, I couldn't vote in your poll as the options aren't sufficient, you could have omitted A for something different.