Does an orgasm feel better with a bigger penis?

Simple question. Does an orgasm feel better with a bigger penis? What do you girls think.

This question has a poll!

• Never it just hurts more. Vote A
  • All orgasms feel the same. Vote B
  • Yes orgasm on a bigger penis is the best. Vote C
  • I don't know because I can't orgasm without a big penis. Vote D
  • I have never had sex where there's been both an orgasm and a big penis. Vote E
If bigger d***s weren't better than why do girls want bigger d***s for one night stands? Because it ups the chance of satisfying sex people. Say it again. IT UPS THE CHANCE OF SATISFYING SEX!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I chose "All orgasms feel the same", but only because it was the closest to the truth out of the poll options. All orgasms don't feel the same, but it isn't penis size that makes the difference.

• I agree that its all about the fit. Kama Sutra has been saying that for 1000s of years. Some penis sizes just won't do it for some vaginas and vice versa. But let's not underestimate the pleasure of finding that perfect size;) YUMMY!

• A good fit for me is average. That's going to be most pleasurable for both myself, and the other person (considering that if my vagina is huge in comparison to their penis, is that going to be optimally pleasurable for them?).

• No. You basically said get in where you fit in. But the fact remains you don't want space between your p**** and a d***. You want a tight snug fit. That means a little d*** isn't going to do it. I'm not saying you need or desire a horse **** but I am saying you appreciate a big one.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 6

• I seem to orgasm easier with an average penis. Maybe because it hits the g-spot better or maybe because he gets more in & his body rubs on my clit more. What do you think?

• It's possible that its just coincidence, since the "stuffers" in question are different people!

• A really thick penis might be too big for you that it doesn't glide smooth enough to result in much pleasure. You may be a girl that just doesn't like getting stuffed with a long fat one though.

• I think a big penis can hit the g spot better so long as the guy knows what he is doing. I think if you take your time getting a girl off you won't have a problem accomodating nearly all the length of a big penis. Of course I'm talking 8-9 inch big not 10-11 inch big. Positions can be used to grind the clit even when it doesn't go all the way in as well.

• one night stands mean irregular sex for the most part, so during those night's a girl's gotta get as *much d*** as possible who knows when there'll be a next time!?

• yea I like that too - nothing's sacred to us, been together too long for any shame to come into it ;0)

• Yes I know all that but I'll wait the week or at least miss the first few days. But when she can't take it anymore she comes in the shower and bends over to get rear ended. Its the only way for me. Going down on the redwings? He's a trooper and you must be hotter than Georgia asphalt in August. I'm actually as impressed as I am grossed out. But that's me. I'm not hating on you guys. Different strokes you know.

• sorry forgot to say that I get ultra horny at that time anyway, sex helps with the cramps and if you orgasm enough it reduces the duration of flow as the act itself & climax expels it faster. but that's only in the last couple of years or so, I never had a libido before that.

• Show Older
  • All orgasms don't feel the same, but the penis size has nothing to do with it. It's how the guy uses what he has.

• A beautiful girl like you? I know you're getting pounded proper or at least you deserve to be. Still missing that old thing or you want to move on to something bigger and better?

• haha what?

• Like your ex did you right?

• Show Older
  • To me, an orgasm is an orgasm. Some feel slightly better than others but it has a lot more to do with the build up than with the size of anything.

• I guess you have nothing to say to that, huh?

Just because someone disagrees with you doesn't mean they're uneducated, ignorant, or inexperienced. It may just mean they have a different opinion or different needs. Every body is different. And the differences between female bodies and male bodies are pretty big, so I'm surprised you think you know so much about what women want. Even a WOMAN doesn't know what other women want, let alone a guy.

• I've only been with the two guys, so yeah, it's not like I've tried out every size and technique combination there is. But I think I know enough to say that for me personally, having something larger inserted into me does not result in a more intense orgasm.

• g-spot and clitoris are simultaneously stimulated- manually.

• Show Older
  • it's not common to orgasm through penetrative sex, some do but it's not a given.

• Yes she is:) Thank god I don't really have a 4 inch d*** though. She wouldn't be so lucky then. I love to eat p**** but eating and fingers can only do so much to fill the void that needs filling.

• good for you hun, lucky lady ;0)

• Why wouldn't I want to hear that? It kind of makes me a little horny. Can't wait to get home tonight and f*** my girl with the same enthusiasm.

• Show Older
  • no. an orgasm is an orgasm. chill out. your size is fine

• So B then? How would you know if my size is fine?

What Guys Said 2

• Yup !

• That's not what the women say though.

• Most women don't have vaginal orgasms. There is no correct option on your poll.

• she can and it's preferable to have *a penis inside but the size of it is irrelevant. unfortunately, I couldn't vote in your poll as the options aren't sufficient, you could have omitted A for something different.

• she can still have an orgasm with a penis inside can she not?