My girlfriend left me tied up at her brother's house, should I stay pissed?

My girl friend and I went to her little brothers house when he was at work, to have sex. She wanted to play tie up and talked me into letting her tie me up ( hogtied ) in my tighty whites. After she had me tied, she started laughing and called me peewee, and was verbally abusive, she gagged me with her brothers shorts and left me there. I wasn't able to get loose and her brother and two of his friends found me, they took pics and now have me kinda like a bitch, or they will show them. She says it was all in good fun, but her little bro won't let it go, he wants me to do laundry and clean his place in order for him not to tell anyone. Should I stay pissed at her?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have the right to be mad, but first you should consider why she thought this would be okay. Have you done similar things before? Does she ever tie you up and leave you for a while? A lot of people do this as foreplay. Is she usually the dominant one during sex, and is the verbal abuse normal? If not, you should be mad

• She has tied me up before, she calls me peewee cause I have a smaller dic, only3" she is very dominate, I am bitch, but she never let her little bro see me before tied in my underpants, gaged with his. Now he knows, and is making me do his laundry and house work, she just laughs

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Girls Said 9

• Haha, funny read.

• That is abusive and completely unacceptable. I think you may be able to take legal action, especially since her brother is actually blackmailing you. Definitely do not continue dating such a girl.

• hells yeah that humiliating.

someone needs to explain bondage to her cause that's just wrong

• I would never do that to a boyfriend. She sounds a wee bit crazy to me. You most definitely have reason to be angry, and if she can't see she is the one at fault I would move on

• Woah, I think that girl got some issues.
    I think you have the right to be pissed and well, you're just selling your dignity there. With the girl, I think you should talk to her, be in control. And with the little brother, well, to prevent stuff like this from happening, you gotta beat him to the punch line.

More from Girls
4

What Guys Said 13

• k, first off I'm sorry. all this sounds really awful. What I think you should do is pull your girlfriend away and have a serious discussion. There's a fine line between sex games/having a sense of humor and public humiliation.
    Tell her what happened was embarassing and it isn't worth laughing about. Look her dead in the eyes when you tell her all of this. If she keeps laughing and doesn't take you seriously, then she obviously needs to grow up

• YEESSSSS! You should stay pissed at her! Are you high? Why are you still with her? That is NOT cool at all! I would've had her arrested. If it's a fantasy of hers and you discuss it beforehand, and you're both comfortable with role-playing it out, and you both agree to do it, then fine. To each their own. But to do what she did, the way she did it... she clearly has no respect for you, and you are a fool if you stay with her. Wake up and smell the hummus my friend. There are plenty of women out there. Find another one.

• This is one of those situations where I'd have to refrain from hitting someone. You have EVERY right to be pissed. What she did was false imprisonment and assault, go f***ing MENTAL, threaten legal action and put that f***ing bitch back in her place.

• back in her place.?

• Oh f*** here come the feminazis

Back in her place = Not tying people up and leaving them. Can you f***ing imagine if there was a house fire? The guy would have f***ing toasted. I'M ANGRY FOR HIM! Women, when we give you power over us, you f*** us and you WILL regret it, because it won't happen twice.

• I agree to threaten with legal action, I'd be scared for life if someone did that to me. I hope karma kicks her butt.

• Dude, why the f*ck are you still with this chick!? That's like something a b*tchy teenage girl would do to a guy she hated, not a grown woman in a serious relationship. Not sure where you are, but I agree with saphira that you should definitely try to take legal action against her bro if you are able and sure as hell dump her @ss.

• Can't do sh*t, he has pics of me hogtied in my tighty whites, gaged with his, I do his laundry, which is fine, I apologized, and she said he will get him to stop , if I give out the addy for the pic

• Her little bro has pics of me hogtied, wants to give them out

• That girl needs a good lesson. Show her what you think is good fun! Tie her up! When she says she doesn't like it, show her how much it hurt you. I guarantee you, she will never do it again.

• I thought about payback, but then I would have to deal with her brother, who has the pics of me hogtied in just my underpants, I can't let that get out to anyone else. but I get what your saying

• If they have pics of you ties up, they can be used in court. They are sowing the seeds of their own destruction.

More from Guys
8