Does your vagina get smaller when you lose weight?

I loss 10lbs and my vagina seems smaller for some reason just the outside appearance of...probably a dumb question but I was just wondering lol

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• If you mean the pubis (the area around and above the vulva, where your pubic hair grows), that's normal, because that area is normally a layer of fat, to help "pad" you during sex. If you lose weight, you'll lose fat content everywhere.If you mean something else, then you need to explain in more detail.

What Guys Said 3

• It's the other way for men.Oh the insecurities!

• Just as your face would appear thinner, so would the outside of your vag. Why wouldn't it? It's skin, with fat cells. Definitely not the inside though. That has nothing to do with weight.

• Yeah that'd make sense. The outside anyway

What Girls Said 6

• The actual vagina, no, because the vagina is internal. The lips and mons pubis may become smaller, but your vagina will not get smaller or tighter

• lol ..i don't think so

• Yes. It does

• If you lose body fat it will come from all over your body, not just one location. So yes, you can lose fat around it on the outside, but your vagina is not going to become smaller or tighter on the inside.

• What do you mean exactly? Do you mean the vagina or the lips?

• I have always wondered this! I don't think so... but maybe? I lost weight recently too, but I haven't really noticed any changes... let me know if you get any other answers!