Girls Only - Why do girls show nipples through clothes, but are afraid to wear tight booty shorts

This has puzzled me for some time. It seems that girls have no problem showing their nipples through their swimsuits and tops, but when it comes to the butt and pussy, girls are very shy about showing cheeks and a slight camel toe in front. Now I am talking about slim attractive girls, not the chunky or large women. I would rather not see that. It just seems like the breast guys get spoiled seeing nipples all the time and the guys who prefer a girls ass are neglected. Now I know that some people think a camel toe is unattractive, but most of my friends and I think that it is attractive on a slim or athletic girl, but not on others, so please don't rant and rave about the camel toe, ok?. I can give you websites with pics of the kind that guys like to see. Girls please help me out on this booty question and resist the urge for a cynical answer. If you don't like the question, please find another one to respond to.

Most Helpful Girl

• i am actually the opposite. I find it repulsive when the nipples peirce through the clothings.

I actually wear tight pants for my butt to stand out.

i don't know what a camel toe is but it's a toe so who cares what it is.

• Report

A camel toe is when the shape of your p**** lips show through tight shorts or swimsuit. Are you ok with that?

• Report

No! I am not okay with camel toes ! lol.

• Report

Ok, fair enough. If you want to know what guys think a good camel toe looks like go to ratemycameltoe.com and look at the higher rated pics.