Video contest with awardGaG Video Contest: Enter to win gift cards! Close

Do most women consider mammary intercourse strange?

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's the more proper way to say tit f***ing. I don't know, it's just something that I find very nice. I feel really bad about it too, because although it's something I like, if my partner didn't like it I'd feel terrible for them whenever I did it or asked for it. Do most women think this is strange, or do you some actually like it? :(

Most Helpful Girl

• I do think its a little strange, but I understand why guys like it. And I wouldn't mind doing it for a boyfriend if he wanted to, though I'm too small-chested for it to really work, but hey. *shrug*

What Girls Said 4

• It's not pleasurable for me or anything, but it's definitely fun and I enjoy doing it because my boyfriend loves it :P

• i've done it a couple times just playing around. its weird to me but I'm a pleaser so as long as it doesn't hurt and you're not being disrespectful or like it for disrespectful reasons then I wouldn't mind doing it with my guy.

• My boobs are too smallll. :(((

What Guys Said 0