Do most women consider mammary intercourse strange?

For those of you who don't know what it is, it's the more proper way to say tit f***ing. I don't know, it's just something that I find very nice. I feel really bad about it too, because although it's something I like, if my partner didn't like it I'd feel terrible for them whenever I did it or asked for it. Do most women think this is strange, or do you some actually like it? :(

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I do think its a little strange, but I understand why guys like it. And I wouldn't mind doing it for a boyfriend if he wanted to, though I'm too small-chested for it to really work, but hey. *shrug*

What Girls Said 3

• i've done it a couple times just playing around. its weird to me but I'm a pleaser so as long as it doesn't hurt and you're not being disrespectful or like it for disrespectful reasons then I wouldn't mind doing it with my guy.

• It's not pleasurable for me or anything, but it's definitely fun and I enjoy doing it because my boyfriend loves it :P

• My boobs are too smallll. :(((

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!