I'm scoundrel, fantasist, narcissistic, womanizer, selfish, loner, white liar, dad, and I think I love a woman?

Basically I think I want to get back with this woman, problem is, since I left her after a long separation...I have this funny urge NOT to sleep with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You've grown weak because of your love for "her". Its not wrong to have those urges, its wrong to pursue them freely and openly in the society we live in. My advice? Get your feet underneath you again before pursueing this woman again, if you don't then you will only grow weaker which will put ever more burden on a future relationship with her. As for how to do that? It depends on your moral and intelligence. Some choose to become promiscuous at the risk of losing their love forever. I would encourage you differently, to embrace your desires but not act on them. Then take things slow and start innteracting with her again. As things grow stronger, keep progressing as you see fit. Use your best judgement.

~ArtistBBoy

• your my best friend