• Ask
  • myTake

I'm scoundrel, fantasist, narcissistic, womanizer, selfish, loner, white liar, dad, and I think I love a woman?

Basically I think I want to get back with this woman, problem is, since I left her after a long separation...I have this funny urge NOT to sleep with... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You've grown weak because of your love for "her". Its not wrong to have those urges, its wrong to pursue them freely and openly in the society we live in. My advice? Get your feet underneath you again before pursueing this woman again, if you don't then you will only grow weaker which will put ever more burden on a future relationship with her. As for how to do that? It depends on your moral and intelligence. Some choose to become promiscuous at the risk of losing their love forever. I would encourage you differently, to embrace your desires but not act on them. Then take things slow and start innteracting with her again. As things grow stronger, keep progressing as you see fit. Use your best judgement.~ArtistBBoy

• your my best friend

What Girls Said 5

• You're in a place most guys never reach wanting sex with only one woman.In other words you're weak & no longer a man.

• Yeah, sounds like love to me. . . or guilt. Both signs point to you bing not so bad a guy after all.

• Guilt...please explain? I'm interested

• Show Older
    • Thank you I really appreciate that :D

• But I'm just saying that's I diid bother, several occasions, just several complications before and after the birth that did this

• YOU'RE IN LOVE! It's completely normal to feel turned off by women that aren't the one you love. You must own up to the fact that you are no longer a womanizer, you are whipped and hooked on a single woman!

• I want to say this in the nicest possible way..I hate you for being so right

• Hahaha, how did I know you would?

• thanks anyways

• You love her.

• Stop being a scoundrel, narcissist, womanizer, and selfish liar? That could help.

• I'm not sure I fully understand the question.

• Show Older
    • white liar princess, I do it to look good I guess

• It's lying just the same. Now I admit I will occasionally tell someone I like their haircut when it's not so great. But lying to make yourself look good is bigger than that.

What Guys Said 2