Boobs small, big or fake?

What do guys like small boobs big or fake? Just wondering.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Natural is great. Big boobs are good, but small ones are even better.

• :D

• Yay :)))))

What Guys Said 12

• Big, real ones. Never got a chance to play with a pair of fake ones before, but real ones jiggle more and seem like more fun.

• They have to be natural for a start. Big ones look good clothed but can flop all over the place, medium cups look beter naked but small boobs look STUNNING in regardless.

My girlfriend is a very horny girl and her 32A's look great whatever she wears, particlarly string bikinis!

Im a small boob convert the way she turns me on.

• In order of preference:

Big

Medium

Small

Fake

Ridiculously big

Comparable to a guy

• Small-medium

• generally I prefer larger boobs

but small boobs also make their part with their nipples

whats your

fake boobs are turn off

• Penis: Big, small or fake?

• Small to medium. Never fake.

• Prefer small or medium, but not big. Perky helps!

• I like big or small and I don't mind a bit of sagging because I love big ones and that usually comes with the territory. I also love cute perky small ones though. Either is better than fake for me. I'm not really into it.

• I like all 3 =]

• Different guys have different preferences. Personally: really perky C cups

• perky

What Girls Said 4

• Define big...

• Cause I'm a 34D and I'm sorta curious if that's attractive

• Big boobs are quite deceiving. while they may look good in clothes; without clothes, they are a giant mess. I think it's very rare for large boobs to be firm and attractive. One must have very firm breast tissue, and little fat in their boobs. Larger breasts are also more prone to breast cancer because they provide a denser space for cancer cells to accumulate and fester. I also believe they don't age well. Finally, they tend to cause back pain. Small boobs are also not very attractive. Mine are quite small, and I'm not particularly pleased with them. I considered a boob job, but I'm a little leary of potential health risks, and scaring. They also are temporary. You have to replace them every 5 to 10 years. The most attractive boobs would have to be a full B cup or smaller C cup. Here's an estimate of average cup sizes in the united states:

*A cup: 15%

•B cup: 44%

•C cup: 28%

•D cup: 10%

•DD cup: 1%

The only breast related surgery I would support are breast reduction surgeries and breast implants for those who lost theirs due to breast cancer. The only reason I am against fake boobs is the potential health risks associtated with them. Men also may say they are against fake boobs, but at the end of the day, men are full of sh*t, and they'll go with whatever looks better.

• I think guys have liked mine no matter what the size.

• Natural is preferred, whether big, MEDIUM, or small. But no guy is going to turn away breasts on a girl they like/love simply because they are fake and if they do, then they never really loved the girl at first:)