Do guys still want sex even if they are sick?

like with a cold or something?

and do they still want it from their girlfriends if the girl is the one that is sick? isn't it kind of a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not me! It seems to me that a guy should be able to control his sexual urges enough so that he doesn't have to be having sex all the time, sick or not sick but especially when sick or his girlfriend is sick. When you use the word sick I take it you mean SICK! lol! When I'm sick I'm kind of tired out and I'm not too full of energy and I don't think I"d be a very good lover either. If my girlfriend was sick that'd be entirely up to her, and since I'd be feeling okay if she wanted to have sex then I would. But yes, that would be a kind of turn off and that's why I rather not have sex when I'm sick because I'd assume it'd be a turn off to her. I mean like, picture coughing in her face while having sex or needing to wipe my nose if I'm eating her out. or she starts sneezing. lol! Naww sex can wait. I'm never that desperate and I wouldn't want my girlfriend to be either. .